Imagine(Kalani)

Kalani's POV

"Mother I'm home!" I said as I came into my house, I was taking a break from LA and went over to my mom's house for a month, I was really excited to see my little brothers if I'm being honest. I miss them so much, my mom came from the kitchen with a smile on her face as she hugged me. "Where's Jax and Jett?" I asked her as we finished hugging.

"Oh they're with the babysitter, I've been busy a lot, and Y/n/n has been a really help recently, she's a sweetheart and your brothers love her" she said as she guided me to the kitchen where she made me a plate with food. I sat down on a stool and started to eat.

"How come you never told me to take care of Jax and Jett?" I asked her, she looked at me and smile.

"Well you live all the way in LA, and you are busy and have your own life, besides Y/n/n lives next door from us, her and her family moved here a couple months ago" she said, I nodded and continued to eat my food. "Do you want to come? I'm going to pick up your brothers" she said as she took her keys and walked out the door. I nodded and went behind her. We walked to a house at the corner of the street, it was big, I immediately spotted Jax and Jett playing with a girl that looked my age, they were playing with Nerf guns, it looked like they were both shooting the girl as they chased her across the backyard, there were two dogs, one sitting near the pool, and the other one running with the girl.  We walked towards the door and knocked, a woman opened the door and smiled at my mom, they hugged and then she turned to me.

"Hey, you must be Kalani, I've heard so much about you honey, I'm Y/m/n, come on in guys. I'll call the kids"  she said as she led us to the couch, we sat down and she went towards the door that led to the backyard, "hey kiddos come on in!" She yelled at them, they all came in, their faces were red, while the girl was looking normal and not tired at all, Jett and Jax came running towards me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged them tight. I noticed the girl looking at us with adoration, I smiled at her and she smiled back, my stomach immediately feeling the butterflies, and I felt my cheeks redden, she smiled the notice and she laughed lightly.

"Why don't you guys stay for dinner tonight? I'm sure the kids would love it, and maybe Kalani and Y/n can get to know each other" Y/m/n said with a smile, my mom looked at me and I shrugged.

"Yeah, sure, I'll help you cook, come on" my mom said, they went into the kitchen and started to discuss what they were going to make. Jax went over to Y/n.

"Can we go play at the game room?" He asked, she nodded and stood up, looking at me slightly before smirking, "Lani, Jett come on lets go play! It's awesome up there" he said as he took my hands and led us upstairs Y/n following close behind. I didn't know what was wrong with me, normally I would be talking to her already, but she just made me feel all nervous and blushy and I hated it. I've never been the one to feel like this, its normally the other person, never me. We arrived at the game room it had a pool table, a big TV, a mini bar, a pin pong table, and a gaming station. The boys went to sit on the couch and take controllers out, they turned on the TV and started to play some game, Y/n went to stand next to me, my stomach filled with a complete zoo, and my cheeks start to redden.

"So you're Kalani?" I nodded, not trusting my voice, feeling like if I talked I would stutter and make a fool out of myself, "well it's really nice to meet you, your brothers talk so much about you" she said with a smile as she looked at them, she turned to me, "fancy a round?" She asked as she pointed to the pool table, I rose my brow, "do you know how to play?" She asked I looked down.

"Not really, I played once but it was a couple years ago" I said as I blushed, she chuckled and led me to the pool table.

"It's alright, love. I'll teach you" she said, she had a kind of British accent, I looked at her when her accent showed, "I live in England for a couple years, middle school and high school" she said, she took two of the sticks and handed one to me, she put the balls in their order and put the triangle thing on them, she took it out and gave me the white ball. I put the ball in front of me and placed the stick before it, grabbing it and then kicked the ball, making all of them roll around. She went and hit the white ball, making a red ball go into a hole, "We won't do points right now, lets just have fun" she said with a soft smile. I nodded and smiled at her. I went to hit the white ball but failed to do so, she smiled at me and encouraged me to go again, I tried again but failed to hit it. "Don't try to hit it too hard, go gentle, and angle yourself to get more comfortable" she said and walked over to me, taking my hands, angling me in a position where she was behind me, holding my hands with a gentle but firm touch, her body was warm, considering it was winter time, and she was wearing a crop top.

"Your hot" I mumbled, she laughed lightly, her minty breath hitting me, I realized what I said and my eyes went wide, I stood up and she walked away from me a little, but she was still close to me, "I didn't- I meant- I-" I rambled on and on as she laughed, she took y shoulders to stop me from talking more.

"I know what you meant" she said, she looked into my eyes, with a soft warm look, "your eyes are really pretty" she said as she looked  into my eyes, mine looking at hers. We heard Jax yell.

"Why am I still dying?!"  He yelled, Y/n parted away from me, her warmth going away as she walked towards Jax, I stayed there, against the pool table watching her leave, not her more her butt, its really nice actually, she's really fit. She talked to Jax and then headed back next to me.

"Looks like Jett is having fun" she said and pointed to Jett, who was playing with Legos, building a tower or something, "want to go watch a movie?" She asked me, I nodded, "hey guys, me and your sister are going to watch a movie" she said, the boys nodded without looking at us. WE laughed and walked towards the movie room. We sat down, I sat down a little away from her, not knowing if she would like me to be right next her. She put a few movies in front of me, there were "white Chicks" "The Conjuring" and "Mean Girls"

"Lets watch The Conjuring" I said with a smile, she looked at me worried, "oh my god, are you afraid?" I asked her, she nodded with a shy smile on her face, "it's ok, I'll protect you, babes" I said with a smile, she blushed and walked over to the TV, putting the disc in and walking back to me, sitting next to me, my head immediately falling onto her shoulder, as the movie continued I knew there was a jump scare coming up, when it came up Y/n grabbed y hand and hid her head on my neck, her breath tickling me slightly, after a while the movie ended.

"I hated that, let's watch some comedy" she said and put on "White Chicks" she went and sat down next to me again, but this time closer, her head going to my neck, her breath tickling my chest, as her hand was placed on my torso. My right hand stroking her long soft hair, while my left hand played with the bracelets around her wrist. She leaned up and then laid down on the couch, pulling me down with her, making me fall on top of her.

"You are hot, in both meanings" I mumbled as. I looked at her. She smiled and leaned up, stopping before getting to my lips, she looked at me with her eyebrow raised slightly. I smiled and met her lips, they were soft and gentle. Her hands grabbed my waist softly, while my hands went to her chest, I felt her smile against my lips, kissing me a little harder, but still gentle. If I am being honest, this is one of the best kisses I've ever had. There was a knock on the door, which made us separate from each other.

"Lani, Y/n/n, come on mom said dinner is ready" we heard Jax yelled from outside of the room.

"We'll be there in a se J!" Y/n yelled back, she was still looking at me, not that I minded, I smiled and she giggled, "that was....." she said, but I finished her her sentence.

"Amazing" I finished for her, she smiled and picked my lips one more time before getting up, I groaned and reluctantly stood up.

"Aww you're so cute" she said and kissed my nose, making me blush, "one kiss won't harm anyone" she said before leaning in and kissing me, her hands going to my waist to pull me closer to her, my hands going to her neck, placing with the baby hairs that were falling out from her ponytail. We separated and smiled at each other, "what do you think about, getting to know each other, wouldn't mind  kissing here and there, and then eventually go out somewhere?" She said, she was taller than me by a few inches so I had to look up.

"I would love that" I said and pecked her lips one more time, we headed out and went to the dining room, where my mom was putting plates with food in, we sat down and started to eat, holding hands under the table.

I wrote this in like an hour, Ive never done that. Anyways love you guys!!!!!❤️