Imagine(Kalani Hiliker Pt. 3)

"Russell if you stop running again, I'll give you a reason to stop running!" Y/n yelled at the poor guy, he huffed and continued his run, "Rodrigo!," the commander called Olivia. The brunette girl looked at her commander, jumping down from the truck she was resting on. Olivia jogged over to Y/n. The older girl had her arms crossed. 

"Yes, commander?" 

"Come with me," Y/n said, she started to walk, Olivia stared at her figure before catching up with Y/n. 

Your POV

Me and Olivia walked to an excluded area, we stopped walking and looked at each other, "I gave you all an order to run 5 miles, why weren't you running-"

"I finished them," Olivia said rapidly, I raised my brow while looking at her in disbelief, "look," she showed me her tracker, she really ran five miles in 40 minutes. 

"Huh," I laughed, Olivia frowned, "who knew you were fast enough," Olivia scoffed and pushed me playfully. 

"Oh come on, you have seen me run, I'm fast," the girl in front of me said, a pout on her lips, I chuckled, leaning down to press a kiss on her pouty lips. 

"You are cute," I told her, she blushed and kissed me back, "we should probably get back," 

"Just one more kiss, they won't notice," Olivia insisted, I smiled and kissed her, my hands finding her waist, pulling her body closer to mine, her hands running up to my chest, wrapping themselves around my neck. 

"Let me just go check on them, I'll give them something else to do," I mumbled against her lips, she sighed, giving me a small smile.

"Fine, but hurry" I smiled gratefully at her, giving her one last peck before jogging over to the cadets who were still running their miles. 

"Alright everybody!," I exclaimed, they all stopped and turned to look at me, "that is it for today, go rest, and take a shower, ya'll stink" I told them, they laughed and thanked me as they went to their tents. 

I jogged back over to where I left Olivia, only to not see her there, I looked around confused, but I heard movement above me, I smirked but continued to look confused. Olivia gave a small yell before jumping down from her spot on the tree. I caught her just before she hit the ground. 

"Try to not make noises, love," I told her, she pouted, "it's like you never learn from your mistakes, she looked up and smirked at me.

"Really?" she pointed down to my hand, the hand that was holding her waist, there was a handcuff around it, she jumped off me and locked the other handcuff on a tree branch, just before I could react.

"Damn it," I mumbled, she laughed. 

"I got you, I got you, I got you," she mocked in a singy voice, I smiled at her, she was being so cute, I laughed as I watched her jump around happily. 

"Great job, Livvy, now take this thing off of me," I told her with a smile, she stopped dancing around and looked at me with a smirk, I frowned, "what?" 

"No,"

"What do you mean no?" 

"In order to get out you have to do my bed for a week," she demanded, I scoffed. 

"I'm sorry, did you forget who is in charge of you?" I told her, she walked towards me, she wrapped her arms around my neck as she leaned her body closer to mine. 

"No," she whispered before kissing me, I kissed back with the same amount of passion, her fingers played with the baby hairs at the back of my neck, I leaned back before it got more serious.