Imagine(Maddie Ziegler)

Prompt Requested By @Rosie2973: Maddie gives the reader a hickie and the girls see it. 

JUST SMALL NOTE BEFORE WE START, IN THIS IMAGINE MADDIE AND THE READER AT OVER 18 YEARS OLD, IM JUST GOING TO CLARIFY THAT BEFORE I START THIS. THANK YOU. ENJOY.

3rd person POV

You and Maddie laid in your bed, well you laid on your bed while Maddie straddled your hips. And this wasn't exactly your bed, it was hotel room bed. A heated make-out session was currently happening, heavy breathing, curious hands, swollen lips, aching bodies begging for more. It was all there, the tension could be cut with a knife. 

As you both separated for some air, you looked at the alarm clock next to the bed, your eyes widened. "Babe, we gotta start getting ready, we have to leave at 5 and it's 4:15" Maddie rolled her eyes and leaned down to start kissing your neck. 

"It'll be fine baby, plus it's only a beach hang out, we'll make it in time" she muttered in between kisses, you went to protest but instead of words a small moan came from you as Maddie kissed your sweet spot on your neck. You could feel her smile against your neck as she continued to kiss around. 

"Hey, no marks," you reminded her, she nodded and kept kissing you. Small moans and whimpers came from you, until you had enough and flipped you both over. You kissed her lips, down to her chin, and to her neck, she leaned her head back and allowed you to have more space. Immediately you went deeper in her neck, you kissed her sweet spot, earning a small groan from her, with a smirk you started to kiss her more, going down to her cleavage and up to her jawline. 

There was definitely going to be some marks here and there, but nothing you couldn't cover up with some good make up. 

You leaned back up and looked at the clock, your eyes widening as you saw it was already 4:45. 

"No, Mads, come on, get ready now, we literally have to leave in 5 finites if we wanna get there before 5:30" you said, standing up from your position. Maddie groaned standing up from the bed and going after you in the bathroom. She opened the door and laughed when you tried to cover yourself up with a towel. 

"What are you doing?" she asked while laughing, you pointed at the swimsuit that sat on the sink counter. "You don't have to cover yourself, it's nothing I haven't seen before" she said while trying to get you to stop covering yourself, you glared at her and pointed at the door. 

"Out, and I want you all dressed and ready by the time I come out" you said, she slugged and walked out of the bathroom. Once she was out you let out a chuckle and started to get dress. You noticed the small hickies that sat around your neck and cleavage and rolled your eyes, "the one thing I said" you muttered while starting to cover them up with make up. 

You went out of the bathroom and found Maddie sitting at the vanity while putting make up on her neck and cleavage to cover the hickies you left on her, you sat next to her and watched her reflection.

"You know we could really just stay here you know? I could tell the girls you got sick, and we stay in, order food service, and have some fun" she said with a smirk, you rolled your eyes with a smile. 

"That sounds dreamy, babe, but I already told Chloe we could have a double date, and I really really want to meet Brook, I wanna see if she's fit for my little Chlo Bear" you said with a smirk, Maddie glared at you. 

She always got so jealous when you called Chloe nicknames, ever since you were young, her and Chloe would fight each other to see who would end up with you, and you being sort of dumb, you never noticed the two fighting over you. But in the end, Maddie got with you, while Chloe decided to move on to the next chapter of her life.