Imagine(Kendall)

This is in 2020 too

This is in 2020 too.

Your POV

"Hey Kenny, can I have a hoodie or something? Your room is really cold" I said, me and Kendall, my girlfriend, were watching a movie in her room, we were watching 'Pitch Perfect'.

"Yeah," she said while standing up and going to her dresser, "which on do you want baby? There this black one," she said and showed me a black hoodie with the words 'Beautiful Creautre' "or this one?" She said while holding up a white one that had 'Girls world' on it.

"I'll take the black one" I said, she smiled and handed it to me, "thank you, beautiful" I said and pecked her lips, she pulled me in for another kiss.

"Wanna bake cookies?" She said once we were done kissing, I nodded, she paused to movie and then we went downstairs.

"Wait since when do you know how to bake?" I asked her, she turned around and gave me a paper that had the instructions to bake the cookies in it.

"Since never, but I know that you're good a it, so you can teach me" she said, I smiled and put my hands around her waist, she put hers around my neck.

"Ok, but you owe me a cuddle session after this" I mumbled before kissing her slightly, she smiled and kissed back.

"Ok let's bake some cookiessss" she said with a strange voice, I laughed at her goofiness, I got the ingredients out and started to mix them. Kendall was putting some music on the speaker, soon I felt her grab my hips and turn me around, wrapping her arms around my neck and she swayed us side to side. "I love you" she mumbled from my neck, I blush and looked down.

"I love you too, Ken" I said, I felt her smile, "but we have to get back to making the cookies" I said, she groaned but still let me go and looked at me put the ingredients on the bowl. "Baby could you please pre-heat the oven to 425°, please" I said, she nodded and went to do that.

"UhhhHhhHhhhhhHhHHhh," She said, I laughed, "k, I did it" she said, she walked over to me, and hugged me from behind. The music still in the background, playing soft music, Kendall started to sway us together again, I blushed. I continued to put the cookie dough on the metal flat thing, (idk what it's called) I felt Kendall start to leave soft kisses on my neck, I was about to lean my head back to give her more peace when the oven beeped saying that it was already heated. "Saved by the bell" she said while giggling.

I went to the oven and then put the cookies in, timing it to 12 minutes, I walked back to Kendall and put my hand on her waist, she put hers on my neck. I kissed her gently on the lips, she kissed back immediately, she jumped over to sit on the counter, but knocked the flour and sugar over, making a mess. She laughed, she pecked my lips one more time.

"We have to eventually clean that" I whispered.

"Later" she whispered back before going in for another kiss, you see the thing about Kendall, is that her lips always taste like cotton candy, I don't know why, but it's addicting, more to me cause I love cotton candy,(if you don't like cotton candy Istg😂) as our kiss got more intense Kendall wrapped her legs tighter around me, making me come closer to her, my hands gripping her sides harder, but not enough to leave bruises on her. Kendal moved to jump on my waist and accidentally knocked to eggs making an even more ugly mess.

"Kendall" I laughed, she laughed with me, "see? This is why our make out sessions need to be in safe place" I said as I looked at the counter, which had flour and sugar, all over it, and like 8 eggs were cracked opened.

"Guess you were right," she said while looking at me, "who knew I could get such a beautiful, smart, fun, cute, hot, and a good kisser, a perfect kisser girlfriend" she said, her forehead pressed against mine, her bright green-blueish eyes staring into my y/e/c. "I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too, Kendall, with all of my heart, but if you don't help me clean this, you won't have someone to kiss for a week" I said with smile, she rolled her eyes but still smiled. We cleaned the counter and then we heard the oven beep meaning that the cookies were done. I took them out and put them in stove for them to cool down, they were literally black.

"Kendall?" I said, she turned around with a small smile, "at how many degrees did you pre-heat the oven at?" I asked, she started to think.

"435° like you told me" she said in an innocent voice, I laughed and went over to her, pulling her close to me.

"Baby, I told you 425°, but it's fine, everyone makes mistakes" I said and then kissed her forehead, she blushed and looked down.

"Sorry" she mumbled.

"It's ok, let me throw them away, you put the things back in their place, and then we'll go cuddle" I said and went to throw the cookies in the trash can. We then headed back to Kendall's room. I opened my arms, and she launched herself at me, making us both land on her bed. We laughed.

"Hey, I love you so much" I whispered in her ear, and then kissed her softly.

"I love you too" she said back, she then put her head on my chest and then we went to sleep.

Damnnnn two in a day, 😱😂