Imagine(Chloe and Maddie)

This was requested by @KVertes

I will not show the prompt since that would give off the end of this imagine.

Abby's POV

"Today we will be receiving a new team member........" I told the girls as they stood in their perspective places, they looked confused, "hey Y/n come on out!" She came into the room with a charming smile playing on her lips, "girls this is my niece, Y/n Y/l/n, she is my friend's daughter, her parents are on a business trip and she will be staying with me until they come back, she is a dancer, she's been dancing since she was born, and I think that she will be a great addition to the tea, she is 11years old she is two years younger than Brooke(Brooke is thirteen in this), who is not here at the moment" the girls looked at Y/n curiously because she was wearing sweatpants and a 'AC/DC' shirt, her hair was tied in a pony tail with a few strands coming out of it. She went to behind Chloe, Paige to her left side, and Nia to her right side, they all smiled at her, she smiled back and then we continued. I sent them to then dent so they could stretch when the mothers came into the room, looking angry, except for Christi, Holly and Kelly who stayed in the room.

"Why?" Asked Jill, she had one of her stupid cowgirl hat on. Melissa was standing beside her with her arms crossed, and was kind of glaring at me.

"Why what?" I responded, they scoffed and rolled their eyes.

"Why would you add her, she's not even from here, and you gave her a solo and a duet" Jill yelled at me while Melissa nodded.

"Because I've seen the kid dance, and if I' being honest she might be the best dancer I've ever get the chance to have, and I added her because I can" I said and pointed to the door, they sighed and walked out, "God those mothers are going to be the death of me" I muttered and Gianna laughed.

Chloe's POV

Y/n was sitting in the corner stretching, I was subtly looking at her every now and then. I don't know why but I find self looking at her a lot. I also noticed how Maddie was looking at her, Paige and Brooke(she just got here, she was at the doctor) came to sit next to me. Nice and Kendall were sitting with Maddie, and Kenzie was sitting with Y/n making a conversation. I heard them laugh.

"Are you serious?" Y/n said, it was the first time I heard her talk, her voice was precious, angelic, it sounded so soft and gentle. Kenzie nodded and then stood up.

"Come on, I'll show" Kenzie said and then dragged her outside of the dent, once they were outside, Brooke turned to me.

"Who's the new girl?" She asked me, I looked over to her and explained to her who she was and how she was now in the team. After about 10 minutes Y/n and Kenzie came back into the den holding a bunch of strawberries on their hands.

"She's Abby's niece, she got accepted into the team, just before you got here" I whispered to her, the door opened and our mothers came into the room, my mom and Kelly cam ever to us as Jill, Melissa, and Holly went over to their daughters.

"So do you guys like her? She seems really nice" my mom said as she sat down on the bench.

"I don't know yet she's only talks to Kenzie, tho I'm sure we'll talk when we practice our duo" I said with a smile, blushing after she looked at me with a smile playing on her rose colored lips.

"Chloe, Y/n! Get your buts here before I have to go in there and get you!" We heard Abby yell, we stood up and went over to Abby.