Chapter Twenty-Six✨

Danasia MonaèBuckhead, Georgia

Danasia Monaè
Buckhead, Georgia

It's been a week and pops got us all in the house on lockdown literally like my brother is here and skai went to LA to visit her mom cause she the softest link and Lee been annoying tf out of me with this damn game...

So when I woke up Lee was sleep and I went and took me a hot shower and changed into some sweats and a tank top and I washed my face and brushed my teeth and I went and layed on Lee and this nigga choked the fuck outta me and I said "Lee wtf" and I punched his chest and he opened his eyes and he let go of me and said "baby I told yo ass don't be laying ya whole body on me while I'm sleep, you know I got PTSD" and I said "ya bipolar ass" and he said "shut the fuck up" and I grabbed my phone and I walked out the room cause this bitch ass nigga so annoying and I walked in the kitchen and we was running out of food and I saw dess, lay lay, and Reginae come in here and I said "bitch why is it barely no food" and dess said "word and I'm running out of clothes" and Reginae said "word" and pops came and I said "we running out of food and they need more clothes" and pops said "y'all not leaving" and I said "nigga we gon die of starvation" and dess said "unc a girll needs her essentials" and he said "fine y'all go get y'all stuff and nasia you go food shopping" and I said "okay" and we walked to our rooms and I grabbed my keys and Lee said "where you going" and I said "food shopping we need some food" and he said "I'm coming" and I said "nigga no" and he said "what you mean no do you not realize what the fuck goin on" and I said "nigga I realize it buh this car ride is gon clear my head from all that" and he said "Nasia you not going" and I said "you ain't my daddy" and he said "ion give a fuck what I am you not going" and he walked up to me and I said "Lee move you being weird" and he said "how am I being weird if I'm tryna protect yo dumb ass, you think life is all good and shit when we fucking with a new threat who we know nothing bout and he could easily track yo fuckin car" and I said "Lee it's not that serious" and he threw a shoe near my head and I got scared and he said "NASIA YOU GOTTA BE FUCKIN KIDDING, YOU COULDVE DIED WHEN YOU WENT TO THAT PARTY" and I said "buh I didn't" and he said "get the fuck out, go ahead to the store with yo dumb ass you got a comeback from everything, buh when you die you can't comeback" and I said "Lee" and he said "GET THE FUCK OUT" and I grabbed my purse and I slammed the door and I walked in the living room and pops said "if anything happens stay near a camera" and I nodded and I walked to my g wagon cause if anything happen I got a big truck and I got in my range and I was gon go to the nearest target and I was thinking bout what Lee said and he was really pissed at me Ian never see him like that and I drove on the intersection and I felt like this black car been following me so I got scared and I was gon call Lee buh he told me something might happen so I called pops and I said "pops there is a car following me" and he said "nasia I shouldn't have let you go out" and he called polo and them and they called dess and them and they was on there way back and pops said "Nasia try switching lanes to make sure he following you" and I did it and the car followed me and I said "Dad I'm scared" and he said "I know princess" and von said "nasia listen it's a block near there to the trap and as long as you get on that road the car will not come" and I said "okay" and he said "send me yo location" and I did and dc said "ight so busy a right on this exit" and I did and dc said "ight it's a alley on your left so you gon need to make a hard left and don't turn on ya signal" and I did and I said "the car went by" and polo said "what's goin on" and I said "I'm driving straight through the alley" and a black truck was in the front of me blocking off the front and I said "OH MY GOSH ITS A BLACK TRUCK FACING ME AT THE END OF THE ALLEY AND ONE AT THE ENTRANCE IM BOUT TO DIE" and I started crying and I heard Lee said "ayo what's going on" and pops said "COME ON WE GOTTA GET I. OUR CARS AND GET HER OUTTA THERE" and then the cars started and they was coming at me fast and I said "DAD THEY GON KILL ME" and both trucks crashed into nasia g wagon and her truck was literally smushed and they backed up and sped away and all you can hear was nasia dad saying "NASIA" and nasia was dizzy and she grabbed her phone and since they was on FaceTime she looked at her dad and he said "my princess" and she had glass shards in her arms and her face had a couple cuts and her nose was bloody and she was loosing her breath and her head was aching bad and she kept wanting to go sleep and pops said "wake up we almost there" and she said "bye pops" and she closed her eyes...