Chapter Eleven✨

Danasia MonaeBuckhead, Georgia

Danasia Monae
Buckhead, Georgia

So when I woke up I had my head on Lee chest and his hand on my ass and so I got up and creeped upstairs cause Ian want nobody to see me and so I went and washed my face and brushed my teeth and then I walked out my room and I walked in the kitchen and saw lay lay in there with dess and I knew I was caught so I went in my room and grabbed my $100 and put it in my pocket and I walked in the kitchen and I said "morning bitches" and lay lay said "morning now you need to make breakfast" and I said "fine" and as I put my bacon in the oven and I was making the waffles dess said "I noticed you ain't sleep in your room" and I said "yea I slept in one of the extra rooms" and lay lay said "so you didn't sleep with Lee" and I shook my head and dess showed me a picture of me and Lee sleep and I said "fuck" and she said "where my money" and I put it in her hand and lay lay said "last night von fucked the shit out of me" and I said "I bet y'all was going at it" and dess said "word" and I made some eggs and then the waffles was done and we fixed our plates and here come the musty trio (aka von, polo, and Lee) and I said "eww y'all look like y'all stink" and Lee said "suck my dick" and dess whispered "you prolly did last night" and I kicked her and we all sat at the table and ate and lay lay said "what y'all tryna do today" and I said "word" and polo said "we can ride out atlanta" and I said "and do what" and dess said "we can go to a trap museum" and lay lay said "that could be fun" and I said "mmhm" and dess said "we can meet here at 1 or 2" and I said "okay" and we all ate then everybody left and Lee FaceTimed me and I said "what you want Leon" and he said "here come that bipolar shit" and I said "boy" and he said "nah buh you riding with me to atlanta" and I said "hmm ima think about it" and he said "man fuck you ion even want yo ass in my car" and I said "wow anger issues" and he said "yo ass got sum nerve" and I said "sn I'll ride with you" and he said "ight my brother callin" and I said "okay" and I hung up and cleaned the house and kitchen and then I went and took me a hot shower and when I got out I put my hair in a ponytail and did my edges and then I put on my grey jumpsuit with my jordan 1s and I heard a car so I walked in the living room and I saw skai and I said "you leaving" and she nodded and I said "did y'all do it" and she said "we can talk later" and I said "mmhm" and I grabbed my purse and phone and I walked outside and I saw dc car, polo car, Lee car, and von whip and lay lay was riding with von and so I got in Lee car and his windows had limo tint and he said "hey baby" and he kissed me and I kissed back and he rolled the window down and von said "Bronem we following polo" and Lee said "ight bro" and they all backed out and Lee pulled off and he said "lemme take you on a date" and i said "nigga you gon take me on a real date" and he said "yea" and I said "oh you got a heart heart" and he said "man chill with that shit" and I said "okay when" and he said "Saturday" and I said "bet" and he said "and yo ass staying wimme afterwards" and I said "ight" and he put his right hand on my inner thigh and we was vibing listening to music then him and polo and von started racing like crackheads and I said "bae stop" and he said "sit back" and I said "ion like this shit" and he pressed the gas and I was so scared and then these niggas got some nerve to get on 4 way and talk shit to eachother and I said "y'all gon look stupid when the cops pull y'all over" and dess said "word" and lay lay said "there's a cop right up there" and they all slowed down and Lee hung up and I said "scaredy ass" and he mushed my head and said "shut the fuck up" and then 30 minutes later we got to the trap house and I grabbed my shit and we got out and we walked in and it was a lot of shit in there and of course we was in there for a long ass time and I was walking beside Lee and dess said "I'm hungry" and I said "word" and polo said "ight let's leave" and dc had bought this dumb bitch with him and so we walked to Lee infinity and he said "yo ass always hungry" and I said "fuck you" and we drove to this food joint and we was all in there ordering food and the girls was at there own table and i said "hey are you and dc together" and she nodded happily and dess said "slow fuck" and lay lay said "her ass prolly was in special Ed" and I said "word" and we got some food and we tore that shit up and we walked to our cars and Lee said "mama you tryna stay wimme" and I said "yea buh take me home so I can get my stuff" and he said "ight" and he drove me to my crib and I grabbed my essentials and we drove to his condo and I grabbed my bag and we went in his condo and I said "ima take a shower" and he nodded and I took me a nice shower and when I was done I dried off and put on my panties and tank top and I was washing my face and Lee came and smacked my ass and I said "ow" and he said "it ain't even hurt" and he took off his clothes and I saw his thick ass dick and he said "stop staring" and I rolled my eyes and I went and cuddled under his blankets and turned on the tv and 30 minutes later he came out and he only had on his briefs and he turned out the lights and he laid in bed and I had one of my legs on him and he gripped my ass and was rubbing it and I had my head in his neck and we watched tv till we went to sleep..