Chapter Twenty-Three✨

DaNasia MonaèBuckhead, Georgia

DaNasia Monaè
Buckhead, Georgia

When I woke up my pussy was hurting, Lee ass was giving it to me good last night and so I looked to the side of me and Lee wasn't there so I got up and put on a robe and I went and brushed my teeth and washed my face and I went in the kitchen and saw Lee walking in and I said "where you been" and he said "I went to the store and got us some food and I bought this shit" and he sat everything on the table and I said "bae you bought some mimosa" and he said "ion know wtf that is you gon make it" and I nodded and he said "I got a haircut appointment" and I said "what time" and he said "at like 2:30" and I said "yo ass better not go to no party tonight" and he said "man I'm my own man" and I said "nigga then I'm my own woman" and he said "no yo ass not" and I said "how you can be yo own nigga buh I can't be my own woman" and he said "cause I said so" and I rolled my eyes and I fixed our drinks and we sat there and ate and I said "I'm finna take my shower" and he said "ight" and I went in the bathroom and stripped And I got in the shower and I was bathing then I felt Lee drop the loofah out my hand he turned me around and pinned my arms behind me. I bit my lip already enjoying what he's doing. I moaned loud when I felt him push inside me slowly. His thrusts started to go faster and I already felt the need to cum. He knew it too. "Hold it". I closed my eyes tightly trying to keep the feelings down. "Please let me cum Lee". He pounded in me hard once. My legs buckled. "What's my name?". He pounded harder, I couldn't think straight. I felt him lean into my ear. "I'm only gonna fuck you harder mama, what's my fucking name". "Daddyyyyy". I felt him grow inside me. He pushed deeper. "Who's pussy is it?". I tried to resist answering but the way he had me was unbearable, my legs started to shake. "It's yours daddy, it's yours". I felt his hand wrap around my throat and the other one smacking my ass as he continued to destroy my insides. "Cum on daddy's dick". He didn't have to tell me twice, I screamed out "FUCKK" and I came hard. Lee soon followed after releasing himself in me. Thank god I'm on birth control, this nigga reckless as hell. "Fuckkkk mamas". He kissed the back of my head and turned me around to kiss my lips. Both of his hands were around my neck and he continued kissing me deeply. I pulled away and looked up at him shaking my head and I said "only yo ass can make me feel like this" and he chuckled and said "I know baby" and he massaged my ass and I continued to shower, when I finished we switched places so I could wash him up. He rubbed my stomach and chest and then we got out and dried off and I smacked his Butt and he said "don't ever do no shit like that again nasia I swear to god" and I said "mmhm" and I walked and got dressed and put on my yeezys and he got dressed and said "you staying tonight" and I said "yea no" and he said "why" and I said "cause I gotta get more clothes and I'll stay with you tomorrow" and he said "ight" and I grabbed my bag and we both walked out and I put my stuff in the car and Lee walked to me and held me with his hands on my ass and I said "ight call me when you get ya hair done" and he said "ight baby" and we kissed and I got in my g wagon and I pulled off and I went to the house and I put my bag in the room and I saw skai and I said "where you going" and she said "out with Debo" and I said "where Chris" and she said "with his mom" and I said "take my picture" and she took it then she left and I saw dad and I said "wassgoody old man" and he said "shut the hell up" and I started laughing and I said "you miss me" and he said "duhh" and we hugged and then I sat on the couch and a couple hours passed and pops came downstairs and he said "nasia go in your room" and I said "why" and he said "the gang coming over Issa emergency" and I said "okay fine" and I went to my room and laid down and posted my pictures...

_.DanasiaMonae

Liked by juicegyal, Dessdior, and 17,826 others_

_.DanasiaMonae it's the Virgo in me🍬
View 228 comments

Swavy.Lee

Liked by _

Liked by _.DanasiaMonae, and 45,826 others
View 335 comments

Then a couple hours passed and I saw my door opening and it was Lee and I said "what you doing here" and he said "ya dad had a meeting" and I said "bae ya hair cut looks good" and he laid beside me and I said "what's going on" and he said "something with this other kingpin" and I said "y'all gotta kill em dont y'all" and he nodded and I said "uhh ion want you to work with my dad" and he said "I know" and I rolled my eyes and he pulled me into his arms and we watched a movie til I fell asleep...