Chapter Twelve✨

Danasia Monae Buckhead, GA

Danasia Monae
Buckhead, GA

So when I woke up Ian see Lee sleep beside me so I went in the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and then I laid back in bed and I got on Twitter and I heard the door open and I looked up and it was Lee with food and I said "oooo you cooked for me" and he said "sum slight" and he handed me my drink and plate and it was 2 cinnamon rolls with eggs and sausage and I started eating and I said "this is good" and he said "girl I already know, cause I'm the best cook in this mfer" and I said "you wish" and he said "we got ya dad club opening tonight" and I said "yea" and he said "ight bet" and we finished eating and Lee said "now I'm tryna eat you" and I said "Lee no" and he was at the end of the bed and he tried to grab my feet and I got up and ran and he chased me and I started laughing "leave me alone Leon" and I had him trapped around the island and he said "come here mamas" and I said "you so annoying" and he said "here come that bipolar shit" and I stuck up my middle finger and I ran in his room and I tried to lock the door and his big ass opened it and he picked me up and slammed me on the bed and I started laughing and I said "you get on my nerves" and he said "ion give a fuck, and ya ass still ain't going no where" and I said "mmhm" and I flipped over and laid on my stomach and he came on the bed and he started rubbing on my butt and smacking it and I said "Lee that hurted mfer" and he said "shut up" and I laid on my back and he gon lay his musty ass on top of me and I said "boy I wish you would move" and he said "I can be on you" and his ass clingy as a mfer so I know he gon be overprotective tonight and he was on his phone and he got on snap recording his self talking bout sum "this my girl right here, Ian fuckin wit you dirty whores nomo" and he made sure the only thing you can see was my stomach and I said "you so annoying" and we started laughing and he said "gotta let them bitches know" and I said "purr" and my phone was ringing and I said "hello" and it was my dad and he said "where you at" and I said "at a friends house" and he said "ight I'm gon have a sprinter van for yo friends to come member be at the house by 7 cause that's when the sprinter van coming" and I said "okay nigga" and he said "ima beat yo ass" and I said "mmhm" and I hung up and Lee said "who was that" and I said "my dad, he said be at the house by 7 cause we riding in a sprinter van" and Lee said "oh" and I texted the groupchat to let em know and my phone started ringing and so I answered it and it was skai and I said "hey" and she said "nasia where you at" and I said "my friend house" and Lee said "I'm her nigga" and I said "boy shut up" and he said "you shut the fuck up, cause I'm tired of yo shit" and I rolled my eyes and skai said "I need to talk to you it's important" and I said "I'm on my way" and she nodded and I said "bae I gotta get in the shower my sister need me" and he said "ight ma" and I went in the bathroom and took me a hot shower and I ain't see no towels so I said "LEE STOP PLAYING" and he said "COME GET IT" and I wasn't ashamed of my body so I got out and walked and saw him on the Bed and he said "damn" and I snatched the towel from him and he gon slap my ass and I said "yo ass play too much" and I dried off and I put on my bra and panties with some legging my hoodie and my slippers and he put on his sweats and some slides and his sweats was grey and I said "change em" and he said "yo what the hell are you talking bout" and I said "ya sweats don't need to be gray so put on ya black ones" and he said "fatma what's wrong wit these" and he started laughing and I said "you already know nigga, and fat ma" and he was changing his sweats and he said "because them lips fat" and I became embarrassed and he said "it's okay fatma" and I grabbed my bag and he wrapped his arm around me and we walked to his car and he pulled off and then 35 minutes later we pulled up to my crib and he said "ight baby" and we kissed and I tried to pull away and then he added tongue and I added tongue and our tongues was fighting for dominance and he won and I was sucking on his tongue and then he pulled away and I said "bye bookie" and he said "yo that weird ass shit" and I said "your new name" and I grabbed my bag and walked in the house and I put my bag in my room and I went up to skai room and I knocked and walked in and she was sitting down and I said "wassup" and she said "I did it" and I said "neooo you lost your virginity before me how was it" and she said "it was amazing like he was mindful I was a virgin then he went with slow strokes and then he went fast and nasia it felt good" and I said "I bet" and she said "buh he haven't called me since yesterday so maybe it wasn't good" and I said "did he eat you" and she said "yea that felt good too" and I said "so maybe his phone dead or something" and a number called her and she said "hello..Debo you got a new number" and it was my cue to leave and when I went downstairs I saw pops was sharp and I said "you go boy" and he said "thank you" and I said "mmhm" and he said "I'm proud of you for fixing your attitude" and I nodded and then I went in my room...

~Starts getting ready for club~

Then I got in the shower and made sure I bathed good and then when I got out i put on my outfit and let my curls go everywhere and then I did my edges and I was doing my makeup and I looked at the time and it was 6:59 and I did my lips and then I grabbed my purse and phone and I heard the door so I grabbed it and it was the gang and I said "wassgoody" and we all hugged and dc said "you look good" and I said "boy this basic as fuck" and dess said "word" and lay lay said "dc you need to shut the fuck up" and dc said "y'all mfers ain't shit" and I said "what bitch" and he said "so y'all mfers thought y'all was sneaky" and von said "what you talm bout Foenem" and He said "obviously all y'all mfer dating and y'all got me 7th wheeling and shit" and lay lay said "dc what makes you think that" and he said "Lee posted nasia stomach, von standing all up under lay lay wtf did I miss from that get together" and Lee said "some pussy" and we all started laughing and Dc said "that's why yall kids gon be ugly" and Dess said "just like yo sister" and we all started laughing and the sprinter van was outside and Lee whispered in my ear "you no better with them jeans" and he smacked my ass and I said "I wore em for you daddy" and he chuckled I could tell he liked that and we all got in and they had drinks so the guys went in the back and the girls had the front and dess said "we need to play some music" and I said "word" and she put on thot box and I said "oh y'all tryna turn up turn up"..

Dess said "I got dreezy" and I said "I got Chinese kitty" and lay lay said "I got DreamDoll" and the song started and we rapped young ma and mulatto part together and It was my turn and I was rapping to Lee" Wack bitch call and said she want her boo back
Send that nigga home, pussy juice on his durag
I ain't gotta suck dick for no verse
If I put money on your head, then put money in my purse, bitch Nigga slid in my DM with the blue check Only want them blue racks, nigga, you can keep that Make the nigga go down, tell him eat that Had the nigga singin' to my pussy like Keith Sweat This ain't no motherfuckin' thot box Pussy had a nigga sweatin' like a hot box He be searchin' for that pussy like wifi
Rich nigga, eight figure, that's my type" and we was all turnt then we got to the club and it was packed all the way around the building and dess got out with polo and lay lay got out with von and I got out with Lee and we held hands and we walked in there and my dad said "nasia" and I walked to him and hugged him and I said "that's lay lay, dc, von, and polo" and he said "wassgood niggas" and he dapped them up like they new eachother and we walked upstairs and he said "this yall section If y'all choose to come back" and I said "ight" and we went in front of the wine glass and I said "dess take my picture" and she took it and I posted it..

_.DanasiaMonae

Liked by therealkylesister, and 8,782 others_

_.DanasiaMonae Lil waist fat ass tap in😗
View 223 comments

Then I walked to Lee and I said "how you know my dad be honest" and Lee said "we work for him" and I said "oh how come you never near him" and he said "cause we only work with him if he need somebody dead or he want us to set up someone" and I said "mmhm how come you ain't tell me" and he said "you ain't ask" and I said "fuck you" and then people started to fill up the club and music started playing and the lights went dark and I was sitting by Lee and dc had went to find him a bitch and the guys was smoking and I said "bookie" and he said "huh" and I said "I'm finna get me a drink" and he said "ight baby" and I got up and I walked downstairs and I went to the bar and said "1 glass of champagne" and he said "coming up" and a man came to me on some creepy shit and said "hey lil mama" and I said "I got a boyfriend" and he said "what's wrong with a real nigga" and I said "you ain't one so next" and I stepped back a couple feet cause he was getting close and he said "come here baby" and the bartender was handing me my drink and I grabbed it and I tried to walk away and ole boy grabbed my wrist and I heard "get the fuck off her bruh" and I looked up and it was Lee and he said "her ass just sitting up in them jeans" and I said "come on Lee it's okay" and I grabbed his hand cause he got anger issues and fat boy was talking shit and I said "we ain't gon do this at my dad opening night come on" and he held my hand as we walked back to the section and we was eating and having fun this club was too turnt...