Chapter Ten✨

Danasia MonaeBuckhead, Georgia

Danasia Monae
Buckhead, Georgia

Then today I woke up and I went in my bathroom and did my morning routine (brushed my teeth, washed my face, and took me a hot shower) and then when I got out I felt like I needed to put on that shit and so I put on a black jumpsuit with my orange jacket and I put on my diamond ear rings and Cuban link with my watch and then I did me some lipgloss and put on my makeup and I did my hair then I grabbed my book bag and I went in the living room and skai came downstairs and I said "you ready we can get some Starbucks or something" and she said "okay" and I said "take my picture first" and she took it and then I gave her my keys and said "sit in my truck" and she nodded and I went in my room and took off all my jewelry and then I saw Chris and I said "you going school" and he said "yea buh when it's over Ian coming home" and I nodded and I walked to my truck and we went to Starbucks and got breakfast then we got to school and I sat In my truck and posted my picture...

_.DanasiaMonae

Liked by swavy

Liked by swavy.Lee, and 11,826 others
_.DanasiaMonae Far from basic👑
View 223 comments

Then I asked skai "do dad got any cameras in his house" and she said "only in his room or closet" and I said "okay" and we got out and she walked to her friends and I went to dc and I said "where the gang" and he said "they just now pulling up" and I said "slow ass" and he said "word" and then the gang started walking up to us and dc said "aye Lee you good, you contagious or some shit" and he said "nah bitch, I'm good my mom came over and helped me" and I smiled in my head cause I knew he was happy that I came over and then I said "wht type of food y'all want" and von said "on foenem you need some hot wings, fried chicken" and polo said "some greens, fries" and dc said "ooh some yams" and I said "bet" and lay lay said "I'll help you" and I said "purr" and dess said "ig I will too" and Lee said "when do it start" and I said "at 7" and polo said "bet" and we went to our core classes and it was lunch and we all sat in the cafeteria and a girl walked up to our table with another girl and Dess said "who the fuck are these bitches" and lay lay said "you know they for dc" and dc looked at em and ole girls..