Chapter Fourteen✨

Danasia MonaèBuckhead, GA

Danasia Monaè
Buckhead, GA

3 weeks later, everything is going good buh today is Lee and them first basketball game, and today we turn in our project and me and Lee coming out together cause them bitches can suck our dick...

So when I got up I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face and moisturized it then I hopped in the shower and when I was done I got out and oiled my skin and then I went in my closet and put on a grey sweatsuit with my bred 11's and I straightened out my bob and then Lee called me and I said "hello" and he said "bae come get me cause after the game ion feel like driving home" and I said "lazy fuck" and he said "yo stop fuckin playing wimme" and I said "ima be there in 30 minutes" and he said "ight baby" and I hung up and this nigga is so annoying with his big ass and I grabbed my purse and book bag and I walked to my Benz and I drove to Lee condo complex and I texted him and he came down and I said "bae take a picture of me before we leave" and he said "gimme ya phone" and I gave it to him and I posed and he took it and I said "you drive" and he said "come on nasia" and I said "please" and he said "fine don't ask me for shit" and I smirked and got in the passenger and he pulled off and I posted my picture..

_.DanasiaMonae

Liked by swavy

Liked by swavy.Lee, and 10,927 others
_.DanasiaMonae Lil mama body so crazy🔥
View 122 comments

Then about 30 minutes later we got to school and I hid my purse under my seat and I grabbed my bag and we walked to the gang and I said "hey bitches" and Dess said "heyy" and we hugged and I hugged lay lay and dc said "bestfriend" and I said "hey dc" and I hugged him and lay lay said "nigga it sound like you was friend zoned" and dc said "lay lay I wish you shut the hell up looking like a damn roach" and von said "ayo" and we started laughing and lay lay said "von ion know why tf you laughing looking like a mfn grizzly bear" and von said "y'all mfers don't wanna have a roast battle with me" and Lee said "word" and I said "boy shut the hell up" and dess said "y'all niggas retarded" and polo said "word" and dc said "polo you dess bitch" and we said "oooo" and polo said "oooooo y'all can all suck my dick, and I run this shit" and dess said "nigga please" and polo said "ight dess don't show off in front of yo lil friends I'll still whoop yo ass" and dess got quiet and I said "I'm convinced polo where's the pants" and lay lay said "word" and the bell rung and Lee rapped his hand around my neck and I said "boy go head" and he said "what I can't wrap my arm around you" and I said "I mean you can" and he said "ight then mfer" and we walked in class and got some stares buh we sat in the back with lay lay and the first half of the day went by and we was currently at lunch and we was chilling at the table and lay lay said "who y'all go against tonight" and polo said "the bridge" and I said "dc you starting or what" and dess said "hell nah, that boy is the waterboy" and dc said "y'all can suck my dick cause i am starting pussy" and I said "y'all better turn me up" and dess said "period" and 2 girls was walking up to the table and dess said "dc bout to get that ass whooped" and I said "word" and she came up to the table and gave polo and Lee a flier and said "Y'all should come to our party and we will give you a happy ending" and they winked and I said "dess you got this or I got this" and she said "we both got this" and I said "bitch don't you ever give a flier to my man in front of me whore and next time you do it it's your ass" and dess said "bitch I should slap the fuck outta you, with ya triflin ass" and the girls got scared and walked away and I said "scary asses" and lay lay said "I can tell y'all related" and we started laughing and then the rest of the day went by like a breeze and now it was the end and we was all at the gym doors and Lee said "ight baby I gotta go" and I said "okay" and we hugged eachother and he held me then he kissed me and I walked to my truck and I went to Popeyes and got me a spicy chicken sandwich and a sprite with a side of mashed potatoes and I sat in the parking lot and ate and cleared my mental and then once I was finished I drove back to school because the game was in 25 minutes and then I got out I walked back in and sat by dess and lay lay and dess said "you should've been here, it was this big stank in bitch crying" and I said "your going right to hell" and she said "I'm pulling you with me" and we started laughing and lay lay said "we got the finest niggas in this mfer" and I said "word we do, buh we need to get dc a bitch" and dess said "buh the bitch gotta be funny and bad" and I said "word cause he can't walk around with a bitch built like a P" and we started laughing and we was looking around and lay lay said "what about her" and it was a girl who was bad and I said "nah she out of his league" and we started laughing cause ain't nobody right for him and then the game started and by first half we was loosing 12-39 and ion know wtf they was doing then by second half we won 71-56 and we was too turnt...