Chapter Eighteen✨

Danasia MonaèBuckhead, Georgia

Danasia Monaè
Buckhead, Georgia

So when I woke up I washed my face and brushed my teeth and I had stayed at a hotel last night cause I needed me time and I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face and I dried off and put on my clothes and put on some lipgloss and then I grabbed my bag and i walked outside and got in my car and I turned on my phone and I had 10 missed calls from da and 5 from mom and it's a lot of missed call from the gang and my dad called and he said "wtf goin on where you at" and I said "a hotel" and he said "baby come home so we can talk about it" and I said "okay" and I drove home and he was on the couch and I said "where skai and them" and he said "at school come here" and I sat beside him and he said "what's going on" and I said "you can't get mad and shit" and he said "I ain't" and I said "well what happened was.." and ma walked in and said "nasia where have yo black ass been" and I said "you called her" and he said "I had to" and I said "y'all be forgetting I'm grown so I have a right to stay at a hotel by myself and go through whatever I have to" and ma said "shut the fuck up" and she sat down and I said "I'm not telling y'all" and ma said "you will tell Me" and I said "no I won't cause I'm tired of YOU TREATING ME LIKE A BABY IM 19 AND YALL TREAT ME LIKE IM 16 IF I WANNA GO THROUGH SOMETHING ALONE BY MYSELF I WILL" and ma said "WHO YOU RAISING YO VOICE AT" and I said "YOU IM TIRED OF GETTING TREATED LIKE A KID" and I walked to my room and slammed the door and I started crying in my pillow and I eventually fell asleep and I woke up to "Babygirl your mother left now tell me what's goin on" and I said "me and Lee broke up cause he was cheating then he brought ole girl to dess house in front of me knowing it was gon make me mad and the crazy part was dess and them ain't even tell me I though they was my friends buh they ain't even tell me" and he said "it's okay, maybe they ain't wanna hurt you" and I said "man ion give a fuck" and he said "ight lil gangsta let's go get some ice cream or sum" and I said "okay" and he put on his shoes and I gave him the key to my car and he drove me to the place and I said "can you take my picture" and he said "yea" and I posed and he took it and I posted it...

_.DanasiaMonae

Liked by Dessdior, and 12,827 others _

_.DanasiaMonae Tryna match my fly? It's gon cost ya💧
View 333 comments

And we went into the icecream shop and I got some icecream and dad said "sit at the table I gotta do sum" and I said "boy she don't want you" and he said "mind ya damn business" and I started laughing and he got her number and I said "im surprised" and he started laughing and he said "ima big pimmmp" and I said "boy" and we sat and ate icecream and he got a call and he said "hello... that bitch.. on my way" and I said "what's wrong" and he said "somebody robbed the trap we gotta go" and I said "okay" and we walked out the shop and he drove to the trap and he said "go home and make sure you ain't followed" and I nodded and got in the driver seat and I went home and when I got there I watched some movies and shii...