Chapter Thirteen✨

Danasia MonaeBuckhead, GA

Danasia Monae
Buckhead, GA

So when I woke up I had a mild headache from the drinking so I went in the kitchen and grabbed me a water and Advil and I heard pops com from downstairs and he said "morning" and I said "hey" and he said "what you finna do" and I said "nothing" and he said "well tonight I'm having my boys over" and I said "do that involve Lee" and he said "he told you" and I nodded and he said "no Babygirl" and I said "good" and he said "what you doin today" and I said "num prolly gon hang with the gang" and he said "ight" and I got some cereal and when I was finished eating I went in my room and Lee called and I said "hello" and he said "what you doing" and I said "num laying down" and he said "right bored" and I said "yea" and he said "pull up" and I said "why" and he said "man just pull up, and pack some clothes cause we goin out to dinner" and I said "okay" and i hung up and I packed my clothes then I took me a hot shower and when I was done I put on my legging and crop top with some sandals then I grabbed my bag and I walked to my range and I drove to this waxing place and got a bikini wax and then I drove to Lee condo and when I got there I knocked on the door and he answered it and said "wassup baby" and I said "hey" and he hugged me and gripped my ass and we kissed and he closed the door and I went and put the bag in his room and I said "what you finna do" and he said "play the game" and I said "what you playing" and we walked in the living room and got on the couch and he said "I'm finna play call of duty" and I said "can I play" and he grabbed another remote control and gave it to me and he taught me how to shoot and he said "babe if I kill yo ass you can't be acting like a crack baby" and I said "negro I'm not" and he said "ight" and I was running and I noticed he was in the same place I was and I turned around and killed his ass and I said "purr" and he said "man I let you have that" and I said "eat my ass fucker" and then we started another round and I sniped his ass and he said "bro wtf" and by the end of the game I was winning 10-8 and I said "nigga I just whooped yo ass" and he said "I let you" and I said "mmhm" and he turned on Netflix and I grabbed a blanket and laid on top of him and he said "what you wanna watch" and I said "grand army" and he put it on and we soon fell asleep then I woke up to the door bell and Lee said "bae get up" and I got off him and I went in his room and got under the covers and I heard "yo bro what you doing tonight let's hit up a party" and Lee said "I'm doing some tonight bro" and dc said "ight" and he left and I got up and brushed my teeth and Lee said "you good" and I nodded and he hugged me from behind and then he said "yo ass need to start getting dressed cause you take a long time to get ready" and I said "fuck you" and he said "ight say less" and he went in his room and I took me a nice long shower and when I was done I dried off and put on my thong and bra and he came in the bathroom and said "damn" and slapped my ass and I said "wait till later" and he said "fuck it we don't even gotta go out tonight" and I said "yes we do" and he got in the shower while I did my makeup and I finished my red lip and then I put on my outfit and I was fixing my hair and made sure it looked good and I sat in the living room and 45 minutes Lee came out and he said "you look good" and I said "thank you" and I grabbed my purse and he said "come on" and I nodded and he grabbed his keys and we got on the elevator and he took my picture for me and I posted it..