A Cinderella Story, Vampire Style Chapter 7

"Time To get with our Experiment Partners!" Miss.DaLune called Out to The Class. Miss. DaLune was about 21 and there was a rumor going around that she was having an affair with a senior but everyone liked her to much to do anything about it. This Was My Third Class Of The Day and even though It had only started about 10 minutes ago it was going so slow.

We All Moved and Sat At Our Lab Tables With Our Partners. Carson Was Left Standing At His Desk Alone.

            "Ahh, Kaye Laini Your The Only One Whos Partner Isnt Here" I Looked At The Stool Next to me And Sighed. Katie, The Girl Who Was always My Lab PArtners Was On A Trip To Hawii. Lucky Girl.

            "Carson You Will Work with Kaye Laini" Carson Came And Sat In Katies Stool. Miss.DaLune Gave Us The Project And Set Us To Work. Carson Began Working On His Part Quitely.
             "Whats Wrong With You" I Whispered.
             "Nothing" He Shurgged And Kept Working. I Rolled My Eyes and Worked On My Part. Something Was Seroiusly Wrong With This Boy.

~~~~~

Near The End Of Class Me And Carson HAd To Talk To Each Other So We Could Put Our Parts Of Thte Project Togther.
             "So Your Saying That I Should Put 1 of The CO2's On The Left Insted Of The Right?" He Said After I Explained My Part. I Nodded " What Good Would It Do" He Looked Me In the Eyes
             "It Will Balnce It Out Better"
             "How"
             "You Have 9 CO2s On The Left And 11 On The Right."
             "Yeah"
             "It Isnt Even. The Chemical Would Fail" He Sighed And Fliped His Bangs.
             "What Ever You Say, Hot Nerdy Loser"
             "Your Just Gonna Keep Adding On To That Arent You?" i Smiled. He Looked At Me Again And Nodded. I Blushed And Giggled.

~~~

A Week Later Me And Carson's Scince Project Was Given Back. We Got An A.
             "Now Are You Glad You Moved One Of The CO2s" I Asked. He Smiled
             "Yeah." He Rolled His Eyes. "Dork" I Frowned
             "Stop With The Names"
             "What" He Looked At Me
             "I am Not A Loser, I am Not A Nerd, I Am Not A Dork"
             "You Didnt Say Anything About You Not Beinging Hot" He Smiled
             "Just Stop With The Names. Its So Second Grade"
             "Okay"
             "Okay?"
             "Okay I Will Stop Calling You Names"
             "Ok Thank You" I Shook My Head. I Didnt Think That Would Be Easy.
             "Your Welcome" He Nodded.

~~~~

             "Prom Is Next Week" Our Consoler Mr.Patterson Said On the Announcements the next day. I Smiled. Only 1 More Week Till Prom. I Couldnt Wait.

            "Hot Loser, Your Face Is Really Red. Whats Wrong With You" Carson Whispered.
             "I am Not going To Answer that. I Said No More Name Calling" I Whispered Back.
             "Fine. Kaye Laini, Your Face Is Really Red. Whats Your Prob" He Whispered.
             "I am Excited"
             "For What?"
             "Prom"
He Looked At Me Again And Chuckled, Then He Looked At Emily And Winked. She Giggled. I Noticed That The Bite Marks Hadnt Gone Away And That They Looked Even Bigger.