Chapter 19

We walked slowly. I was starting to worry about this plan. What if something went wrong. We entered the small forest and followed the path. Half way through A vampire slayer came Running. I Turned and Ran Away. Stumbling just like carson said. I screamed To.
             "Oh No You Dont" Aaron Grabbed Me.
             "Carson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i Screamed as loud as i could. Aaron held me out to the slayer. I yelled and cried.

I Kept Screaming. I Wondered If Carson could hear me. I Kicked Aaron And Kept Crying. Aaron held me tighter the vampire slayer was a guy this time. he looked just like the one that Lilly shot. They were probably related. I cried. The vampire slayer pulled out a large stake. I Kicked Some more. I Could Hear Someone running towards us. The next thing I knew I was a flying through the air. I landed on the ground. I Looked over and saw Aaron On the ground a few feet away. he was groaning and carson was face to face with the slayer. I Screamed.

The Slayer Grabbed His Stake.
            "Carson!" I Cried
             "Kaye Laini Run!" Carson Shouted.
             "No."
             "Kaye Laini Go"
I Couldn't Move. I Just Laid There. Carson Didn't Move Either. Carson Groaned As The Vampire Slayer Plunged The Stake In Carsons Heart. I Say A Flash Of Something Big And Brown Running By. I Screamed At The Top Of My Lungs.

            "LILLY!!!" I Knew The Flash Of Brown Was Her In Wolf Form. The Wind Blew Crazily And Lilly Stepped Out Of The Bushes.
             "What?" She Said Clamly. I Couldnt Find My Voice So i Pointed at Carson. Lilly Dropped to her knees and sobbed.
            "Can you help him" I Whispered.
             "Theres only one thing I can do"
I Knew what she ment and even though i didnt llike it, it had to be done. I Nodded.
             "Do it"
             "You sure"
             "Just do it before i fricken change my mind"
She pulled a gun out and shot the slayer.
She Walked Up to Carson and pulled the stake out. He groaned as she did what needed to be done.

I Hadnt had blood in awhile. While Lilly was doing what needed to be done. I Crawled over to the Vampire Slayer. I Bit His neck and began to drink. It tasted funny But It was okay. I suddenly Felt dizzy.
            "Kaye Laini." Lilly Frowned "Your such a fool"
             "Huh"
             "Vampire Slayers put Stuff In There Blood Stream so vampires Dont drink from them"

I Woke up Laying In The Chair In Carsons Houses Den. I Yawned And Sat Up. Carson was Laying On The Couch And Lilly Was Sitting On the floor reading a Magazine.
             "What Happened."
             "You Passed Out From The Slayers Blood"
             "Is Carson Okay"
             "HE Should Be"
            "Thank You"
             "No Problem"
I Got Up. I Could've Fallen, My legs felt like jello. I Put My Hand One Carson's forehead. He Was Really Warm.

Carsons eyes slowly opened. I bit my bottom lip. He looked at me and smiled. He looked exactly the same. Being a Were wolf probably wasn't going to change his looks. I smiled.
             "what happened" carson mumbled.
             "You got staked by a slayer and i changed you into a wolf" Lilly answer.
             "You what" Carson Growled.
             "It was my idea" I told him
             "Why in the world would you do that" He shouted.
             "I didnt want you to die"
He started shaking badly.

Carson Quickly Changed.
             "He has such a bad temper" Lilly Frowned.
Carson Cornered Me. I Bit my lip. My Soul mate was Cornering. Carsons Large paw rasied and slashed me across the face. I Screamed And Fell to the ground. Lilly Yelled and pulled carson back

Lilly Yelled At Carson And He Yelped Then Changed Back. I Reached Up And Put My Hand On The Deep Gash That Went From My Hair Line To Chin. Blood Was Pouring Out. Carson Gasped.
            "Did I Do That" He Pointed To Me.
             "Yes." Lilly Came Up To Me And Moved My Hand. "Gross" She Whispered.
Carson Walked Up to Me. He Tried To Touch Me But I Flinched Away. He Dropped To His Knees
             "Kaye Laini. Im Sorry." He Cried.
I Inched Away.
Lilly Pulled Out Her Phone. "Im Calling Aaron."
             "Why Are You Calling That Jerk" Carson Said. He Moved Away And Sat On The Couch. He Looked Like a puppy dog. I giggled.
             "He Has A Healing Spell. He Can Fix Kaye Lainis Face."
I Frowned And Listened As She Talked To Aaron.

A Couple Minutes Later Aaron Came Strolling Into The Den. He Looked hurt. Badly Hurt. He Came Up To Me And Knelled beside me. He Moved my hand. I Looked At my hand and it was covered in blood.
             "Carson Did You do this" Aaron Asked
             "Uh. Yeah" Carson Said.
             "Bad Dog. Very Bad Dog" Aaron Laughed
             "Shut Up" Carson Snapped. I Looked Past Aaron And Looked At carson. He Looked angry. I Frowned.
Aaron Placed His Fingers Over The Cut. "This Is Gonna Burn" Aaron Whispered. I Nodded.
He Was right it did burn. I gasped and flinched.
             "Ah. No Flinching. Stay Still" He Whispered. I Held Still. A Couple Of Minutes Later He Took My Hand And Put It Where The Cut Was. Nothing Was There.
             "Thank you Aaron." I Smiled And Kissed Him On The Cheek
            "No Problem" He Gave Me A Quick Hug.