Chapter 17

I Went Back To School A Week Later. Everyone's Eyes Were On Me. Kelsi Had Been Acting Like Me And Her Get Along Perfectly And I Was Okay With It. I Needed A Friend. I Guess Me And Carson Were Okay Now.

I Missed Kissing Him And I Was Sick Of Being Mad. I Loved Him. I wasn't ready To Become A Vampire. When I Tried It Was Because I Was Upset That My Best Friend Was Dead And That My Mom And Dad Weren't Here To Make It Better.

All My Teachers Were Watching Me Like I Was A Lab Experiment. I Guess They Had Been Notified About What I Did.

~~~~~

I Walked Home With Carson. I Looked At Him. We Had Been Very Quite Since We Left The Hospital.
             "Carson" I Stopped Walking. He Turned And Looked At Me.
             "What"
             "I Am Sorry."
             "For What"
             "I Over Reacted. You Were Only Trying To Keep Me Safe"
He Smiled And Hugged Me. "Lets Go To My Place"
             "Your Place?" I Smiled.
             "Yeah" We Started Walking Again.

            "I've Never Been To Your House" I Said. When We Got Closer I Saw The Car That Had Got Mud On Me And Carlee On My Birthday. "Thats Your Car?"
             "Yeah. Its Kinda Funny Cause On My Frist Day I Drove Past Two Girls And They Got Covered In Mud"
             "That Was Me And Carlee"
             "Really"
I Nodded. He Bit His Lip "Sorry"
I Laughed. He Had A Nice House, It Was White And Large.
             "You Live All alone?"
             "Yup"
We Entered His House.

~~~~

We Went Into His Living Room. I Sat On The Couch. He Pushed Me Down And Looked Me In The Eyes.
             "Do You Want To Become A Vampire"
             "Will I Wake Up In The Hospitail This Time?"
             "No"
             "Then Yes"
He Reached Around And Got Something From The End table That Was On The Side Of The Couch. He Slipped The Item In His Pocket And Turned To Me.
             "I Will change You But Frist I Need To Drink Your Blood"
             "You Need To Or You Want To" I Giggled.
             "I Want To" He Began drinking My Blood. I Bit My Lip. A Few Minutes Later He Licked His Lips And Smiled. He Pulled The Item Out Of His Pocket. It Was A Small Knife.
             "Whats That For"
             "You Need Vampire Blood In Your System" He Took The Knife And Cut His Wrist. He Looked Me In the Eyes.

            "You Have To Drink My Blood" He Slowly Moved His Wrist To My Mouth. I Wanted To Move My Head Away But Instead I Pulled It Closer And Pressed It To My Mouth. The Blood Began Dripping In My Mouth. I swallowed The Drops. It Didnt Taste Bad. It Tasted Good. I Began Sucking More. A Few Minutes Later he pulled Away. He Took A Deep Breath. I Licked My Lips.
             "That Wasnt So Bad" I Smiled. He Laughed. He Wrapped His Hands Around My Neck.
             "How Are You Going To K1ll Me" I Asked.
             "Break Your Neck" He Bit His Lip. I Nodded.
He Turned My Head And Got Ready To Twist When The Doorbell Rang.

Carson Cursed Under His Breath.
             "Are You expecting someone" I Whispered. He Shook His Head. He Stood Up And Pulled Me Up With Him. We Pulled Me Towards the Door. I Pulled Away And Shook My Head. He Frowned And Walked Towards The Door. I Peeked Around the Wall. He Pulled The Door Open. A Young Girl With Black Hair Was Standing There. She Wrapped Her Arms Around His Neck And Hugged Him Tightly. I Held My Breath As She Went To Kiss Him But He Dodged. I Sighed. He Pushed Her Away.
             "Lilly" He Said.

            "Carson" The Lilly Girl Said.
            "How Have You Been"
             "Lonely"
             "Why Are You Here"
             "I've Been Missing You. Its Been A Long 50 Years With Out You" She Said. So This Met She Was A Vampire.
             "How Did you Find Me" He Said
             "It Wasn't Hard. Why Are You Going To High school? Were You Looking For Away To remember Me?"
             "I Broke Up With You Lilly"
            "I Know But I Really Miss You"
             "I Moved On" He Turned My Way. "Kaye Laini" I Froze. He Wanted Me To Come There "Come In Lilly" Lilly Stepped In And Carson Closed The Door. I Took A Step Foreward And Came Into Sight. Lilly Gasped.