A Cinderella Story, Vampire Style Chapter 3

"I'm Home" I yelled as I Entered My House. No Reply. . After Looking Therw the Whole House, I Went to My Room. There Was A Note On My Door. It Was From Aunt Grace. It simply said I was off for the night and that she would be at a big party, I Smiled And Called Carlee.

            "I Can Go Tonight"

             "You Can? Wheres Your Aunt Goose?"She Asked as I Laughed at the nick name she had given my aunt.

             "Shes At Some Party that i could care less about"

             "This Is Amazing"

             "I Know"

             "I Will Be Right Over With Your Dress"

             "Alright"

I Hung Up And Fell Back Into My Bed. I Smiled. Tonight Was Going To Be Awsome.

Carlee Soon arrived With 2 large garment bags. She Handed Me One.

            "Go Put This On" She Ordered Me. I Went Into The Bathroom And Opened The Bag. I Quickly Put It On. I Looked At My reflection. I Looked nice. The Dress was Dark blue and fell to my knees, The Color Blue Really Made Me Look Tan. Carlee Knocked On The Door.

            "I Have Your Earrings" She Said. I Opened The Door And Held Out My Hand. " You Look Awesome" She Said.

            "Thanks" i Quickly Put The Earrings In. "What Am I Wearing On My Feet" Her Jaw Dropped

            "Thats What i Forgot"

            "You Forgot My Shoes" I Looked At My Feet

            "Go To Your House And Get Them"

            "No I Forgot To Buy Them"

            "Carlee!"

            "Lets Go Look In Your Closet." She Ran Down The Hallway and i Followed Her. She Began Digging In My Very Small Closet.

            "Theres Nothing For You To Wear In Here" She Hit The Ground.

             "Kelsi's Cloest!"

             "Oh Mi Goodness" She Ran Out Of My Room And Into My Cousin Kelsis Room.

She BEgan Looking In The Boxs Of Shoes. She Lifted a Black and Blue Pair Of Converes With Blue Shoe Laces Up. "Perfect"

I Quickly Put Them On.

A Half An Hour Later Me And Carlee Were Ready To Leave.