Chapter 23- The End

I Sat Out On The Porch And Listened To WHat Was Going On Inside. Carson Did End Up Biting Aaron. Aaron Hit Carson. Blood Splatter. Me And Lilly Cried For Them To Stop. Carson Changed Back Into A Human and Things Got Worse. They Were Fighting Because Of Me.
             "You Fixed Your self Now Fix Carson" Lilly Yelled From Inside. Aaron Had Used His Magic To Fix Himself But He Wouldn't Fix Carson.
             "Why Should I?"
"Aaron Just Fix Him" I Shouted.
A few Minutes Later Lilly Said A Thank You To Aaron And Aaron Came And Sat Outside With Me.

Aaron Sat Next To Me.
             "Sorry About That" He whispered.
I Ignored Him. I Was Sick Of Everyone Always Saying Sorry.
Aarons Arms Were Suddenly Around Me. "Please Dont Be Mad At Me" He Whispered In My Ear. I Didn't Know What To Say. I Didn't Even Know What I Wanted Anymore.

I Kissed Aaron On The Cheek And Stood Up. Aaron Had A Half Smile On His Face. I Smiled And Nudged Him With My Foot. We Both Went Inside. Lilly Was On The Floor Scrubbing Up The Blood. I Got down Next To Her.
             "Let Me Do It. This Is all my fault" I Took The Sponge And Began Scrubbing At The Blood Stains. Lilly Got Up And Went In A Different Room. She Was Mad At Me. Great.

I Finshed Cleaning The Blood And Went Into The Den. Carson Was Laying On The couch. I Bit My Lip And Walked Over To Him. I Took A Seat On The Floor. He Turned His Head and looked at me.
             "What" He Was Mad.
             "Im Sorry"
             "You Said No More Sorrys."
             "I Pick You Carson. You Mean More To Me Then Aaron Does"
             "To Late"
            "What"
             "Have Fun With Aaron" He Turned Away.

I Just Sat There. I couldnt believe it.
             "Go Kaye Laini" He said a few minutes later.
             "But-"
             "No Buts Just Go" He Cut Me Off. I Got Up And Ran Out Of The Room. I Grabbed My Book bag and ran down the stairs. Aaron Grabbed my elbow.
             "Where are you going" He Said.
             "Home"
             "Stay Here With Me"
             "I Love You Aaron. I Really Do, But I Cant Stay Here with Carson Around"
Aaron Kissed Me Quickly. "I'll Come And Vist You" He Smiled

Aaron Kissed Me again before I left. I slowly walked down the street, feeling like apart of me was at Carsons House. Wether the part was with Carson Or Aaron , I Didn't know. I got outside my aunt grace's house and stepped inside without knocking. They all turned to look at me.
             "Im back to stay" I said.
             "Your Grounded" My Aunt Grace Said.
             "Your Only Allowed to leave your room for school" My 'Dad' Said.
             "Okay" I didnt have anything better to do then stay at home

I Took My Bag And Walked Down The Long Hall To My Room But Once I Got There I Gasped. It Wasnt My Room Any More.
             "Thats No Longer Your Room" My 'dad' Said from behind me
             "Then Where Is My Room"
             "Its Up Stairs"
             "We Dont Have an Up Stairs"
"Yeah We Do. Its The Attic"
I Gasped. They Were Going To Make Me Live In The Attic. I Bit My Lip And Took The Back Stair Case To My Room. Sure Enough All Of my Stuff Was There.