A Cinderella Story, Vampire Style Chapter 4

"You Think Carson will Be There" i Asked as the school came into view.

             "Problay He Seems Cool, All The Cool Guys Come To Stand Against The Wall and watch Emily and Her friends dance inappropriately." She Smiled. We both shivered as we thought about the last dance and the grinding that went on between emily and a few other people.

We Stepped Into The School Gym And Gasped. It Was Amazing and really did look like a gaint Rainbow. Carlee Went with Her Color Group and I Went With Mine. I Looked Around And Found Emily and Kelsi. Emily Was Wearing Pink, Kelsi Was Wearing Purple. I Looked Down At My Shoes And Relized That If Kelsi Saw Me Wearing These Shoes She Would Kill Me. I Sighed And Looked Around For Carson.

After Principal Albert's Talked About How Wonderful We All Looked We Were Alowed To Start The Party. We all Went Our Own Ways And All The Colors Mixed. I Noticed That Emily Was Leaning Against The Wall In Her Long Pick Dress. A Guys Arm Was Wrapped Around Her Waist. He had a on so he was in my last class. .I Frowned and turned To Carlee.

             "Have You Seen Carson?"

             "Yeah"

             "Where?"

             "He Is The Guy With Emily"

             "Really"

             "Yeah I Watched Him Walk Over To Her" She Nodded.

            "How could this happen, they haven't even really been around each other."

            "Emily works fast" We both Sigh And Look Over At Them again . Now that I Looked Again i Could Tell It Was Carson. Emily Noticed Me Looking And Walked Over. Carson Came With. Kelsi Followed like a little puppy.

            "Did You Like The View Loser?" Emily Ask

             "Yeah, Hot Loser Did You Like The View" Carson Smiled At Me. I Frowned and Looked At Emily.

             "No. I Was Just Noticing How Much Of A Whore You Look Like, Does Carson Know About Your Boyfriend" I Smiled.

             "Boyfriend?"Carson Looked At Her with a very cute confused expression.

             "Loser Is A Little Confused. I Broke Up With Shawn"

             "Emily, I Think Your Alittle Behind, Shawn Broke Up With You" Carlee Said With a Smile.

             "How Do You Know?"

             "I asked him to." Her smile widened.

             "What!" Emily Turned A Bright Shade Of Red That was the shade of the dress that a freshman walking by was wearing. We All Laughed.

Emily Grabbed Carsons Arm And Pulled Him Back To The Wall. The began to slow dance, and the way Emily was standing you could tell that she owned him. Kelsi Still Stood By Me. She Looked At Me.

             "Happy Birthday Loser" She Said.

             "Thanks Kelsi" I Smiled

             "My Mom Really Isnt At A Party"

             "What Do You Mean"

             "Shes Giving You The Night Off Cause Its Your Birthday." She Smiled.

             "Thats Nice Of Her" I Smiled.

She Looked At Me From Head To Toe, "Are Those My Shoes" I Blushed And Nodded. "Your really Lucky Its Your Birthday" She Smiled "You Owe Me"

             " I'll Clean Your Room Tomorrow After School." I fake Smiled. She Tapped My Head.

             "Thats What I Thought" She Walked Off With Her Date. I Looked At Carson And Emily. They were still dancing, i Sighed. Thats One Part Of My Birthday That Wouldnt Be Good