Chapter 20

I Got Up From The Floor And Sat Next To Carson. He Looked At Me Then Looked Away. I Watched As Aaron And Lilly Walked Out Of The Room.
             "Carson" I Said Calmly. "Im Sorry."
             "Why Are You Sorry?"
             "I Shouldnt Have Had Lilly Turn You Into A Were Wolf. I Just couldnt watch you die"
             "Its Okay. I Shouldnt Have Reacted Like That"
I Hugged Him And Me Hugged Me Back Tightly. I smiled.

Carson Smiled at me and Called Lilly and Aaron back in the room.
             "Ive got to run and get something." Carson Said After Hugging Me Again
             "Im Coming With" Lilly Declared
             "No you Arent" Carson Glared At Her.
             "Carson Your Just A Puppy You cant go any where alone" Aaron Teased. I giggled.
            "I Dont Want Kaye Laini Alone With Aaron" Carson Said to Lilly.
            "Please Dont Talk Like Im Not In The Room" I Said.
             "She'll Be fine. Im The One Who Fixed Her Face. Maybe Its You She Shouldnt Be Alone With" Aaron Yelled.
             "Stop! Carson And Lilly Leave. Aaron Will Behave Himself"
Aaron Huffed .

As Soon As I Heard the front door close I turned to Aaron.
             "What Do you Want To Do" I Asked Him
             "This" He Reached Over And put his fingers where the scratch had been. A moment later I felt something run down My face. I Reached up and touched the same area he had. I screamed when I looked at my hand. He made The scratch come back but only worse. My hand was covered in blood. Aaron made the scratch go away again. He ran to the bathroom and came back with a wet washcloth
             "Sorry. That was A little harsh" he said after dabbing the blood away from my hand.
             "A little?" I Spat.
             "Okay. really Hash"
I Frowned

I Went To Slap Aaron across the face but he grabbed my wrist. I Lifted my other hand and swung my arm. I was just about to hit him when he grabbed my wrist. I frowned.
            "Let me go"
             "No you were going to hit me"
             "you made me bleed."
             "I made it stop"
I relized that with everything I had said I had moved closer. My face was really close to his.
             "You almost got me k1lled" I said, thinking about how he held me out to the slayer. I moved my face closer to his. My nose was touching his.
             "You tricked me By taking me to that area" he said. I bit my lip for a moment then I Kissed him.

Aaron Kissed Me Back. It was a slow sweet kiss. When we heard the front door open we both jumped. Aaron went and Sat in the chair. I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. I tried to watch what ever was on but I couldn't. I kept Sneaking peeks at Aaron. He looked like nothing Happened. He had the chair reclined back and he had his phone out. I looked up from his phone and winked at me. I Blushed and turned back to the Tv. Carson and Lilly Entered the room.

Carson Came and sat next to me.
             "Aaron Out" Lilly Said
             "Dont Treat Me Like A Dog" Aaron Smiled.
             "Get Out" Lilly Growled.
             "No"
Lilly Tipped Over the recliner that Aaron was in and she started hitting him with a Pillow. I Laughed.
             "Okay Okay. I'll Go" Aaron Yelled.

Me and Aaron Were Laughing As Aaron Crawled out Of The Room. Lilly Kept Hitting him with the pillow. Lilly Followed Him Out. Closing The Door As She Went.

Carson took the remote to turn the t.v. off. I Took the remote.
             "No"
            "Why"
            "Thats Me" I Whispered.
The news was talking about me. Apparently Steven House reported me missing. They had a picture and everything. I gasped Steven House was my dead father. How could a dead guy report me missing?? Now the screen showed My aunt grace, her kids and my dad. It really was my dad. How was this possible.
            "Kaye Laini I Thought your dad was dead" Carson whispered
             "Thats what I thought" I whispered back

The Guy That Was My Father,I Mean He Looked Like My Father, He Sounded Like My Father, Said a phone number, Him and My Aunt Were Blabbing Away About How Much They Wanted Me Back. I Grabbed Carsons Home Phone And Called The Number.
             "Steven House" A Man Answered On The Frist Ring.
             "Dead Mans walking" I Said
             "What"
             "The Fire Killed You" I Spat
             "Kaye Laini?"
             "Your Dead"
            "No Im Not"
             "I Saw Your Burnt Up Body. Your Dead"
            "Kaye Laini Are You Okay"
            "Im Fine But You Died. You Burned In A Fire"
            "No I Didnt"
I Got Frustrated And Hung Up.

I Turned back to carson and frowned.
             "You think its Really him"
             "Yeah. He Looks Like My Dad, He Sounds Like My Dad, Same confusing Attitude as my dad" I frowned. I kissed Carson, his kiss was different from Aarons. It wasnt as exciting but Aarons kissing was only exciting because I shouldnt have been kissing Aaron.
             "I got something For you" Carson Said after he pulled away.
             "What" I Smiled.
He Pulled A small black box out of his pocket. I gasped.
            "Chill. Its Not An Engagement Ring"
I BLushed.
He Pulled out a Ring and slid it on my finger. I looked at my hand, It was a pretty ring. It had a Pink Heart Shaped Diamond In the middle and a Small diamond on each side of the heart.
I kissed carson again. "Thank You. Its Pretty." I Smiled. All I Could Think About Was Aarons Kiss. I Felt Like A Total Cheater.

Carson Kissed Me On The Forehead. All Of A Sudden Lilly And Aaron Ran Into The Room.
            "Kaye Laini Your On The News" They Yelled.
             "I Know"
             "Carson. I Need To Train You, Come On" Lilly Said. Aaron Started Laughing Hysterically. I Giggled. Carson Rolled His Eyes.
             "Will You Be Okay With Aaron" Carson Asked.
             "Yeah. He Wont Try Anything With Me"
Aaron Made Some Noises Before He Fixed The Chair And Sat Down. As Soon As The Front Door Closed Aaron Came And Sat By Me. Things Between Me And Him Were Different Now. He Took My Hand And Examined The Ring.
            "I Would Have Gotten You Something Bigger and Better" He Smiled.

            "You Would've?" I Asked.
             "Yeah. Your The Type Of Girl Who Deserves Big Diamonds"
            "I Am??"
             "Yeah."

I Smiled And Kissed His Cheek "Your Very Sweet. You Should Show This Side Of You To Carson"
             "Never"
             "Why Not?"
             "He Wouldn't Trust Me To Be Alone With You" He Kissed Me And Once Again His Kiss Was More Exciting Then Carsons.

I Thought About Carson And His Smile And How Much I Loved Him. I Pushed Away From Aaron And Wiped my Mouth.
             "What? They Aren't Back Yet" Aaron Said.
             "Its Wrong"
             "You Really Do Love Love Him Dont You?"
             "Yeah. He's My Soul mate"
Aaron Started Laughing.
             "Why Are You Laughing" I Yelled.
             "He Told Lilly She Was His Soul Mate And A Girl Named Sara." He Frowned At Me "Whenever He Got In A Fight With A Girl, He Told Her They Were Soul mates"
             "No. Your Lying" I Shook My Head. The Tears Started Falling
Aaron Got Up and grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his chest, His Other Hand Cupped my chin So I had to look him in the eye. "I Wouldnt Lie To You Kaye Laini"