Finally Free

All last night me and my dad just cried, it has been the first time we have grieved since they died and also last night I had these weird dreams of the accidents and I would see my mom in the ghost club. I took my time this morning to get dressed and my dad made me breakfast which was new cause he'd already be at work by now "Hey, dad! Uh, this is new." "Yeah, I thought I'd take the morning off. I have David seeing through everything until I'd get there." He said and I smiled. I looked out the window and saw Alex and Reggie which I rolled my eyes "Uh, thanks for the breakfast dad. I should get to school." "Alright. Oh i'd thought that if your interested, I have some videotapes of Alex's band. Maybe we could watch them sometimes." He said and I nodded "Uh, sure. I'll see you later." I said and he smiled. I walked outside to my bike and the boys excluding Luke poofed in front of me "What do you guys want?" I asked and they sighed "We wanted to see if you were ok." Alex asked and I sighed "No, I'm not okay. I spent all last night crying in my dead brothers bedroom, regretting everything I've ever did." I told them and they looked at each other and I shook my head "Look, I gotta go to school." I said and I rode off making my way down the road, with everything that has happened I don't know how I'm gonna get Julie to talk to me again.

As I went through classes I never saw Julie and I saw Flynn walk to her locker "Flynn! I've been looking for you, where's Julie?" I asked and she ignored me "Seriously you're not talking to me too?!?" I said and she sighed "Look, I just need to ap...

As I went through classes I never saw Julie and I saw Flynn walk to her locker "Flynn! I've been looking for you, where's Julie?" I asked and she ignored me "Seriously you're not talking to me too?!?" I said and she sighed "Look, I just need to apologize. Flynn, please." "Julie's at my house. She told me she'd never want to show her face again and so I let her sleep in." Flynn told me and I nodded "Right, what actually happened at the dance." "Uh well Carrie was Carrie and humiliated Julie then told her that you'd basically knew that the dance would be a flop." Flynn told me and I sighed "I'm a horrible friend. I should have stayed with Julie." I muttered then Flynn closed her locker "You guys will be fine, c'mon let's go to French class." She said as the bell rang.

After French class it was time for dance, we started our stretches for the day and soon Julie finally came into the gym "Ah Julie, nice for you to join us

After French class it was time for dance, we started our stretches for the day and soon Julie finally came into the gym "Ah Julie, nice for you to join us." "I'm so sorry. I overslept." Julie told the instructor and I looked to Flynn and she gave me an reassuring smile. "Take your spot." Julie nodded then walked towards us but hesitated when she saw me then stood on the other side of Flynn "So, why didn't you wake me up? I missed my first three classes." "You said, you were never gonna show your face at school again. And I'm a very literal person." Flynn said which made me chuckle but Julie sighed "It's OK. It's those stupid ghosts that I'm really upset at." "So your not mad at me anymore?" I asked and she rolled her eyes and ignored me "I'd kill them if they weren't already dead." Julie added and we followed the instructor with the stretch exercise. "I'm guessing your still mad." I muttered and Flynn sighed "Having a band is supposed to help your social life, not ruin it." "Ex-band." Julie said and we went to the ground to stretch our legs and I sighed in frustration "Look Jules, I know I'm not perfect or as brave as I claim to be and I know I sometimes run away from my problems but I'm sorry I left, I thought I had enough time to get the boys and I found them but I didn't realize that time passed when I found them at that hotel." I told her and she sighed "Please, give me a second chance. I promise you I never wanted to hurt you Jules." I told her and she turned to me and nodded "Ok... I forgive you, I'm sorry I got mad." "Yay! Best friends again!" Flynn cheered and the instructor cleared her throat "Girls, focus!" We chuckled softly and Julie sighed "You know, it's all so messed up. I thought they were in this with us. But obviously, I was wrong." "Yeah, I even thought they were gonna be good friends." I said and I thought about the boys why they would do this to us, then I thought about how I shared very personal stuff with them. "Hey, don't blame yourselves. You can only be so strong when three cute ghosts ask you to join a band. And speaking of cute, have you talked to Nick today? He was pretty chatty at the dance." Flynn said and I smiled "What? What about Nick? What did he say?" I asked and Julie rolled her eyes "No, and I'm kinda dreading it. He kinda pushed me to perform without the guys and you. At least I know I won't see him in this class." "I feel ya, I've been avoiding Cameron since we broke up." I said and soon enough the lacrosse team came walking in.