Hollywood Ghost Club

Julie's POV

I was sitting behind stage waiting for Alexandria to bring the boys but it was already 11. Flynn walked up to me and frowned "Where's Alexandria?" "She went to find the boys." I told her and she sighed "I can only stall for so long. It's eleven o'clock. I think you should go on first and play by yourself. I mean Holograms or no holograms, you'll be amazing." Flynn said and I frowned "You saw me the other day. I can't play without them. Alex will find them and then we're gonna perform together." I said and she went back to her DJ equipment. "Issues?" I heard and looked up to see Nick "Always, the machine won't work." I told him and he looked at it "You don't have to." I muttered and then he started fiddling with the projector. Nick pulled the power chord and I sighed "Here's the problem." He said and then plugged it in then turned it on, I looked to the ground and Nick sighed "That is unless... you didn't want it plugged in." Nick said and he pulled me up. "Hey, don't let this crowd freak you out. What I saw last time you played was insane. You got this, even if you don't have Alexandria right now." Nick said and I smiled "I knew you had it in you." he added and i frowned "Wait. What?" I yelled and he went onstage then took the mic from Flynn. "Hey,  everybody! We fixed the hologram thing. Who wants to see a show?" Nick said and everyone cheered,my eyes widened "Now... give it up for Julie and the Phantoms!" Nick yelled then pulled me on stage and gave me the mic. Flynn frowned and I shrugged "Hi... Uh so here's the thing... even though we got the machine fixed, thanks to Nick..." I said and everyone cheered and I sighed "I can't seem to link up with the guys. WiFi, am I right? Uh... And Alexandria has left." I said to everyone and they all frowned and groaned. "I'm sorry, but... we're gonna have to cancel." I said and Carrie came up the stairs "Um... Anybody know the Heimlich? Julie's choking." she teased and everyone laughed "Only one way to save this dance.... Who wants to see Dirty Candy?" Carrie said and everyone cheered, she tried to turn the music on but Flynn broke the knob "Opps. Knobs broken." "Ok.Two can play at that game. Party at my house." Carrie told everyone and they cheered "I guess, Alexandria knew that you'd choke." Carrie said and walked over too Nick holding her hand out for him which he took it. Everyone left and I sighed.

Alexandria's POV

I went to the studio and I looked around to find the boys but they weren't there so I decided to ride my bike around sunset blvd. I sighed and I stopped to look at my phone, which Julie texted me saying everyone is starting to get restless "C'mon where are you guys." I muttered to myself then I rode up the street and I looked to see the hotel I saw last week. I don't know what it was but I felt this urge to go inside, once I did I heard music and I entered a big room "Hollywood Ghost Club?" I muttered and I walked down the stairs to see a bunch of people dressed up, I looked around and saw the boys dancing so I passed a few people and cleared my throat "Hey, Alexandria!" Reggie turned to me then back to the girl he was dancing with "Wait, Lex? What are you doing here?" "What am I doing? What are you guys doing? You totally forgot about me and Julie, I was supposed to go on... two hours ago!?! Seriously I spent two hours trying to find you guys!?!" I yelled and their eyes widened "What? It's only... 12? Dude! Alex! " Luke yelled and I looked up where the boys were looking to see Alex and I frowned. "Let's just hope everyone including Julie isn't too mad!" I told them and Luke sighed "We forgot, I know. Hold on. This place is some sort of time wrap!" Alex yelled trying to turn around and I rolled my eyes "Just poof down here bro we've gotta go!" Luke said and Alex finally poofed down to where we were and the boys turned to me "Let's go." I muttered and we ran towards the exit but was stopped by a guy who poofed in front of us which I guess he was a ghost "Boys! What's the rush? The party' just getting started, and you have an eternity after all. Well... hello, we haven't met. Caleb Covington." The guy introduced and I frowned "Um Alexandria... and we have a gig that they need to get to so... if you'll excuse us." I said pushing past him and I walked up the stairs.