Still here

A/N: Hello!!! I'm so grateful with everyone who has read my JATP fic! I know I have been MIA for a long time on this story but I just had to find the right words and I think I found them.

"What!?!?" We all yelled and Willie sighed "What do you mean, she'll forget?" "She won't remember us?" Luke and Reggie questioned and Alex frowned "She won't remember her family?" He asked and Willie nodded

"Yes, Caleb is powerful but if we can stop Caleb for good... then we can save Alexandria."

"How? You said it yourself, Caleb vanished." Reggie said and I could see the hurt in his eyes. "Reg, I can hope that everything will be fine. Look, I think I just need to go see my dad and Julie, and Flynn." I said and Willie told them what I said and Luke frowned.

"What so you can say goodbye to them? Lex, we need to figure out how to stop Caleb for all of what he's done to us and to you." Luke said and I sighed "No... What I need is my family..." I said and looked to Alex and he sighed "She's right, Luke. My brother is loosing hope and he needs something to ensure he doesn't loose. We can figure this out after we see him." Alex said and I sighed.

We went to the studio and there was Julie and Flynn "Guys!" I yelled and Julie smiled "Lex, you're okay!!" She said and went to hug me but she went through me "Woah!" "What the heck?!?" We frowned and Flynn looked around "Flynn can't see me? Only you can see me?" I questioned and she shrugged "Julie, what is going on? Uh I can see the boys!" Flynn yelled and the boys waved and she tapped their shoulder.

"I can touch them!"

I was very happy for the boys that they were visible but I couldn't stop thinking on how I'm a ghost.

"So the boys are actual human beings and I'm a ghost!" I groaned and Julie sighed "We'll fix this!" "How?!?" I yelled and the lights flickered. The boys and Flynn frowned in confusion and I sighed "Caleb
Came to see me, he- he told me I have twenty four hours to say my goodbyes." "What? Say your goodbyes? What does that mean?" Julie asked and I sighed.

"It means I- I'll be in Caleb's house band and I'll forget you guys ever existed... I'll have no memory of you." I told her and she shook her head "What?!? No! That can't happen! We- we have to do something!" Julie said and Flynn frowned "Julie, what's happening?" "Lex is a ghost but I can see her and she has twenty four hours until she joins Caleb's band and forgets us... all of us." She told her and my head started to hurt and I saw these pictures in my head but they disappeared and I groaned.

"Ahh." I looked up to see an unfamiliar group and I frowned "Where am I?" I muttered and the girl in front of me frowned "Lex? Are you okay?" She asked and I remembered it's Julie.

"Oh Julie! Ah I think it's happening fast, my head started hurting and you all were unfamiliar to me." I told her and Willie sighed.

"It's Caleb's powers, they're growing stronger. Maybe your mom has figured out how to save you." Willie said and I nodded.

"Can we go see my dad first? I need to try to talk to him, get him to know I'm here and I'm trying to come back to him." I told Willie and he nodded. I looked at Julie and she smiled "Want us to come?" "Sure... at least if something goes wrong, like if I loose my memory again... maybe you can talk to me make me remember." I told her and she nodded then looked to Flynn.

"We're going back to the hospital. Lex wants to see her dad." Julie told her and Flynn nodded then turned away from me. "Don't worry, Lex. We're going to figure this out." Flynn said and i frowned "Um Flynn, she's over here." Julie said pointing to the Piano where I was.

"Oh... don't worry, Lex. We're going to figure this out." Flynn said and I chuckled softly then sighed "Let's go." I muttered then we went to the hospital.

I poofed into my hospital room and saw my dad sitting next to me holding my hand "Oh dad." I whispered and the boys came in with Willie.

Maybe I'm alone out here
And nobody's listening
Maybe I'm the only one
And my voice is echoing
But what if I'm wrong?
And there's a million others just like me

I looked at the boys and then stepped closer to my dad.

And no, we're not alone, alone
We can be alone together
And no, we're not alone, alone
We can feel alone together
And no, we're not alone, alone

I can see the flashing lights
Oh, but can they see me?
Everybody shines so bright
But I'm in the dark hiding
But what if I'm wrong?
And there's a million others just like me

My dad looked so out of hope, I tried to touch his shoulder to let him know I was here and I'm not going anywhere but my hand just went through.

And no, we're not alone, alone
We can be alone together
And no, we're not alone, alone
We can feel alone together
And no, we're not alone, alone

I tried again and I saw my hand grip his "Lex?" He muttered and I smiled "I'm here dad. I'm here." I mumbled as a tear went down my cheek and I gripped his hand again. "I'm not giving up dad. I won't let Caleb take your hope. He doesn't get to win." I said and turned to the boys and they were all smiling.

"Lex?" "Oh my god, Lex!" The boys all smiled and pulled me into a hug, and I never went through them "You can see me?" I questioned and smiled. "We can see you." Luke told me and i pulled away "I thought it was going to be permanent." I sighed in relief and Reggie pulled me in a tight hug. "Reggie." I muttered and pulled away then looked up at him then pulled him into a kiss.

" I muttered and pulled away then looked up at him then pulled him into a kiss