Bright

I woke up to music and I looked out of my window to see Julie's moms studio door opened and I rolled my eyes, did the boys forget that people can literally hear them. I changed for school and went down to the studio but instead of the boys playing music it was Julie at the piano, I hid behind the door and smiled to myself. I walked back to my house and the boys were in the front "Hey. What are you guys doing here?" I asked and Alex sighed "We might have heard Julie sing." "Why did she say that she didn't sing?" Luke asked and I sighed "Its complicated." I said and the boys looked at my house "Wow, this is your house?" "Yeah, it's nice. Just me and my dad but I'm just a few feet away from Julie." I said and they nodded.

"Alex! You ready?" I heard my dad and he came out of the house "Yeah, I just had to get my backpack." "Guys, doesn't he looks familiar to you?" Alex asked and I cleared my throat "I'll just go get it." I muttered and my dad nodded "I'll be in the car." he said and I walked inside as the boys poofed in front of me "No seriously, he looks familiar but I just can't put my finger on it." Alex said and I sighed "I don't know anything about my dad's teenage life. Look I need to get to school, you guys feel free to stay here and chill." I told them and the boys smiled. I gave them a small smile then went back to my dad's car and he took me to school.

Alex's POV

We looked around Alexandria's house and I looked at a picture of her and her parents with a little boy "Hey guys look at these!" Luke said and I turned to see he opened a bedroom door, we walked in to see it was filled with instruments and many records "Woah, how does someone have this many instruments." "Woah, is that Alexandria?" Reggie asked looking at a photo and it was Alexandria and the little boy that was in the family photo "Tommy? I wonder who's Tommy?" "I don't know, c'mon lets go chill in the studio." Luke said and I nodded looking at the photo one more time then poofed out with the boys.

(This is Tommy who is played by Casey Simpson, who plays Ricky on Nickelodeon's Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn

(This is Tommy who is played by Casey Simpson, who plays Ricky on Nickelodeon's Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn.)

Alexandria's POV

I walked to the music room with Julie and Flynn to talk with Mrs. Harrison to get Julie back into the Music program "Believe me Julie, I think it's wonderful you sang again. I prayed for this moment for almost a year. But it's too late." "What if you just hear her play? You know she's amazing." Flynn said and I nodded "It wouldn't matter. A new student starts tomorrow. There's only-" "-So many spots, and if I don't participate, I'm out. I know." Julie said and Mrs. Harrison sighed. "I did everything I could to keep you here this year, but Principal Lessa was very clear that yesterday was your last chance. You have to reapply next semester." Mrs. Harrison said and Julie looked at the ground and I sighed "I'm truly sorry." she said and we walked out "Hey, my dad said if you really want it, he will gladly invite you to his music school." I told her and she chuckled "That's nice of him but it won't matter." she said and we went to class.

Alex's POV

We looked at the new building that replaced Reggie's house and other buildings replacing a whole neighborhood "A bike shack right where my house used to be. Right here." Reggie said and Luke sighed "Yeah. I'm sorry, man." "They made the Meyersons' house into a noodle shop. Why couldn't they have made mine a pizzeria or something?" Reggie said and I frowned. "They tore down the whole neighborhood." I said and Luke sat on the log in front of us "I guess my folks are gone." "No. Everyone's gone. Twenty-five years, gone. Friends, family, my brother, Bobby, everyone." I told them and Reggie nodded "Bobby, that's right. I guess that vegetarian lucked out. What do you think happened to him?" Reggie asked and Luke stood up "He probably just got old like everybody else and moved on." "Dude, how are you so casual about all of this? I mean- Don't you wanna figure out what happened?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "Let's be honest for a second. It's not like we were that close to our families. My folks always regretted buying me that guitar. Reggie, your parents were literally a fight away from a divorce. Alex, I- Your parents were never cool again after you told them you were gay." Luke said and I sighed "OK. None of us had it great. All right? But at least we had something, I had my little brother! You know, what do we have now?" I asked and Luke was about to say something but I stopped him "And before you say cool teleportation skills, just know I'm not entirely OK with that either... All right? It tingles... in weird places." I said and he sighed.