Unconditional families

The boys told me that Alex was out thinking and I kinda had a idea of where he'd gone, I rode my bike to the Orpheum before school and I went inside to see Alex and Willie "Hey

The boys told me that Alex was out thinking and I kinda had a idea of where he'd gone, I rode my bike to the Orpheum before school and I went inside to see Alex and Willie "Hey." I muttered and Alex sighed "I, uh, I should get back." Willie said and poofed out. "The boys told me you'd be here." I said and he nodded, I sat next to him and I fiddled with my hands "So you're my niece." Alex said and I sighed "You found out... I- I was going to tell you but, I didn't know how to." I said and spun his drumsticks in his hand. "Why didn't you and Reggie tell me and Luke that you can touch ghosts?" "I don't know, I wanted to figure out how... Well we do know how now, I wonder what the deal my mom made with Caleb was?" I told him, he shrugged which I just held my head in my hands "Hey, we're gonna find out what happened with your mom, we'll find her." he said and I nodded "Hey, meet me at my house after school." "OK. See ya." he said and I went to school.

I met up with Flynn and we saw Julie talking to Nick "Um

I met up with Flynn and we saw Julie talking to Nick "Um..." "What do you think they're talking about?" Flynn asked and I shrugged "I don't know." "Hey, Alex." I heard and I turned to see Cameron walking towards us and I nervously smiled "Cameron." I muttered and he smiled "Can we talk?" he asked and I looked to Flynn and she pushed me closer to him which I cleared my throat and moved a piece of my hair to the side. "Um, sure... What's up?" I asked as we went off to the side and he sighed "Uh, well, after last night at the party. I haven't been able to get your voice out of my head. You were amazing." Cameron told me and I nodded "Thanks." "So, I was thinking, maybe do you want to go out with me, again?" Cameron asked and I was lost for words. "I, uh, I don't know..." "Oh." Cameron said and I sighed "No, it's not you Cam. It's me, I- I don't think I'm ready to date again." I told him and he cleared his throat "Oh, OK... You like someone else, don't you?" Cameron asked and I sighed "Kind of... um, it's just complicated." I told him and he nodded "Well friends then, I guess?" he asked and I nodded "Yes. Of course." I told him and he walked away which left me thinking about Reggie and the boys, which they'd have to cross over unless we don't get to play the Orpheum and they'd be destroyed by Caleb and I'd become- I don't know have my soul be owned by Caleb. Flynn and Julie walked up and I remembered that Luke told us not to tell Julie about Caleb "Hey, Lex." Julie muttered and I cleared my throat "Hey. Uh, I have to get to math class... I'll see you in dance." I said and I walked down the hall to my first class.