Stand Tall

"See you soon, Alexandria

"See you soon, Alexandria." he said laughing evilly and then blew a kiss towards me then disappeared. I ran to my phone and quickly tried to call Julie "Hey, this is Julie. Leave a message..." Her phone when straight to voicemail and I groaned "Julie, pick up your phone... the boys are seriously in danger... Caleb took them and I'm gonna go save them..." I said through the phone then hanged up. I quickly ran to my house to change then took my bike to the ghost club.

Julie's POV

I added some lipgloss on and then looked at the time, Alexandria and the guys would have been here already "Hey Julie, I've got your roadie." "come in." I said hoping it was Alexandria but it was only Flynn "Holograms are good to go, boss." Flynn smiled and I sighed "Best roadie ever." I said making Flynn smirk and Rob, the stage manager sighed. "I'll be back in a few minutes to walk you to the stage." "Thanks, Rob." I smiled and he left, Flynn looked back and when Rob was gone she freaked out "You see this back stage pass? I had sushi with Brendan Urie!" "Good for you. I threw up in the car on the way here." I told her and she smiled even wider. "And you still look amazing. I made friends with the tech crew. You're gonna love what we have planned." she looked around "Where's Alexandria? And are the guys here yet?" She asked and I shook my head and turned towards the mirror. "Wait. You don't think they changed their mind and took Caleb's offer, do you? And I'd Alexandria Chicken out again?" Flynn asked and I shrugged "No. No, that's the last thing that they wanted. And Lex is probably a little late, she was riding her bike. Um maybe she texted me..." I muttered then checked my phone which was out of battery "And its dead... do you have a charger?" "No, I don't... Hey... you're gonna kill it." Flynn said and I smiled "We should get some snacks." She told me and I nodded, "Alexandria should be fine, she'll be here and the guys will too."

Reggie's POV

We appeared in the ghost club and we were dressed in custom tux's "Well, don't you look nice?" Caleb said coming down some stairs and I frowned in confusion "Sweet threads." I muttered and me and Luke looked at Alex "How... How'd you know our sizes?" "That's your question?" Luke said trying to take off his tie but he had trouble. "I know you boys aren't my biggest fans. And an eternity at my club might seem overwhelming. But... I just put you in sweet threads, so humor me this one last pitch. Now, for starters, isn't it nice that you're all here together?" Caleb told us and we looked at each other then back to Caleb "And believe me, everything you want, including Willie and soon, Alexandria will be here." Caleb said and my eyes widened as he mentioned Alexandria. "And on my stage, you don't vanish when the music stops. You soak in the applause for as long as you want. The connection that you will feel with that audience will be like no other. I promise." Caleb said and I remembered how I promised Alexandria that I'd tell her brother everything, I needed to do that one thing for her. We heard cheers and I frowned "Oh Shh. Do you hear that? They're waiting for you." Caleb said and we got another jolt which made me feel pain, more painful then the other jolts we experienced, I just hope Alexandria doesn't come here, I don't know what Caleb's capable of. "That one looked like it hurt... Now, let me remind you... you don't know if playing the Orpheus is your unfinished business. Do you really have time to make that mistake?" Caleb asked and I sighed "I suggest you accept my offer, because the clock is ticking." He added then we got a big jolt that made me grip my guitar and I held my stomach "Ouch! You know where to find me." Caleb said and went on stage.