15-12-12 Long Imagine part 4

and........

Your legs were getting bubbly and weak and you fell to the ground. Your head hit the ground and that was the moment everything went black. The last thing you saw were the big beautiful blue eyes from Niall who looked deeply deeply into your soul scared to death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You slowly woke up by the sound of ambulance sirens. You tried to open your eyes but it was like your whimpers were glued to your skin. You heard different voices screaming and couldn't make out what they were saying. Then there was one voice you could perfectly understand.

'Please madam, can I go with her! She's all alone here and I'm responsible for her! I was the one who was here when she passed out! I was the one who called you! I'm the one who tried to stop the bleeding from her head! I AM FOR GODS SAKE THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES ABOUT HER OF ALL THESE DAMN FUCKING SHOWER OF CUNTS HERE!' (See what I did here ;P)

Then suddenly you felt that your head was hurting like hell. But what did he just said? He's the only one who cares the most about you? 'Well, I have to ask him that later.' You think. The ground began to shake. What?! Earthquake?! Then someone took your hand in it's hands and kissed your cheek.

'It's going to be alright darlin, I'm here with you.' A Irish voice whisperd in your ear. 'The ambulance is bringing you to the hospital again and they are gonna fight for you. I just know it. You're gonna make it.' The voice continued.

You squeezed a little in his hands and tried to open your eyes again. Finally the glue managed to not be glue-ie anymore. You saw a bright light and blinked a couple of times. You saw Niall with his blue eyes staring hopefully at you.

'Ni-ni-niall? Wha-at happ-en-ed?' You managed to get out of your dry mouth.

'You passed out babe. You bumped your head on the street and your head started bleeding. You're in an ambulance and we're on our way to the hospital.'

'What's gonna happen now, Nialler?' You asked weakly.

'I don't know, but everything's gonna be alright princess. I'm here.'

'Please, stay with me. I'm scared Niall.'

'I'm not going anywhere love. I'm gonna be on your side as long as you want. I'm not going to let them take you away from me like this.' And he smiled.

You smiled too. It's hurts, but you smiled. You didn't want him to be afraid.

'Thank you Niall.' Was the last thing you said before you closed your eyes. Fading into a long deep sleep....

-- Helloo dudly dudly doooooooo! Sorry for not updating for that long! I'm a terrible person!

THIS IS NOT THE END PEOPLE! It would be sad if this was the end :(

Pour Nialler and Lou

Please vote and comment! With 5 votes and comments I'm gonna write some more :)

Hope you like it so far!

ps: Ad me :) :

pps: Is it weird that I like this song?(On the side>>>>>)