Imagine for Darielle: Dirty feet...

Hey guys!! 

So, I'm getting a lot lovely messages about my writing and thank you so much for that! I've been away for a while because I was a bit busy with things, so.... IM REALLY SORRY! :'((

But I couldn't sleep tonight so I just quickly made one up!

So for my good friend Darielle, here it is! I hope I didn't dissapoint you! :)

--------------------------------

After some hours walking on the beach and thinking about life and all that sappy stuff you came home and let yourself fall next to your boyfriend on the couch. You let out a sigh and placed your dirty feet on his lap.

"You think you just can walk in and put your dirty feet on my REALLY expensive new jeans like that?"

He looked at you with a playfull grin and waited for your come back.

If he was gonna play with you like that...

Two could play this game...

You grinned evilly and his face became terrified. 

In one swift move you were sitting on his lap. Your back against his hard chest. Your feet slowly dancing along his legs.

He shudderd at your gentle touch and placed his hands on your thighs. He placed his lips on your ear and you shivered.

"Wrong direction, Darielle."

He turned you around in his lap like you weighted as much as a feather and stared deep in your brown piercing eyes.

"So now it doesnt matter that my 'dirty' feet touch your 'REALLY expensive' new jeans, Nialler?"

His eyes travelled down to your lips and licked his own. He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't get anything out.

A couple of seconds went by... 

But suddenly he smashed his lips against yours.

He cupped your cheeks to stroke them with his thumbs and your fingers flew to his hair. After he begged you to let him in you finally let him and a moan escaped his mouth.

After a little make out session you broke apart and rested your foreheads against eachothers. Both out of breath and sweaty you nuzzled your face in the crook of his neck.

He wrapped his arms around you, gently holding you. You felt his hot breath on your ear and shivered.

"I love you Darielle..."

"I love you too Nialler."