28-10-12 Long Imagine part 1

#Imagine you're in hospital now for three weeks, three weeks of hell. You just get stuffed with medicines and they don't even know what kind of illness you've got! And there is no family who comes visiting you. Your parents are dead, you're only child and you live with your auntie now, but she's too busy in the bakery. Then you've only got your best friend Louis who is ofcourse the Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. You don't really see him as a world famous lad with a big bunch of money. He was just your crazy, funny and caring friend. He pulled you trough the days in here even though he isn't really there with you. You skype, call and text each other about everything and wonderingly Lou is always talking about his friend Niall. He probably wanted to set you two up or something. But who wants a girl that looks like she just had stand up out of the death.

You hoped everytime when the nurse came in, that she came telling you you could go home. And suddenly, there really walked a nurse in. She started to take the needles out of you and everything else what you didn' know what it was. You looked confused at her, letting her tell what this was all about, but the docter came in and stood next to your bed. He opened his mouth and began to explain everything.

----Hi there luvvies! So, I'm now writing a long imagine, but to keep you reading I decided to do it in parts! I hope you liked it so far! Okay, it's not much but if you keep reading you see it's a bit longer than you thought! :P Vote & comment and advise everybody you know to read this! It will mean a lot to me! Good day and keep reading! :)

"Xx