24-04-13 - After all these years... (Last part)

Heyyaa fruity faceses!!!!! :3

Since I'm so nice I thought I would update sometime! I hope y'all got my message but if you didn't just go to my profile and read my last message.

Just read it...

I know you didn't read it...

STOP BEING A LAZY ASS!!! (lol,just jk)

I hope you enjoy the new chappie :3

xoxo Ilse

btw, it could be crappy cus I'm doing this on my phone ://

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

"Sit down, Billie. I hope you don't mind the mess here." Niall says with an apologising look on his face.

"Thanks, and I don't mind. I would be pretty shocked if I this place was spotless." I say smirking.

"Yeah, that's probably true." He grins. "But now getting to the point..." he sits down beside me on the bed, our sides touching each other, leaving a tingly feeling. I look him in the eyes and see a lot oft emotions behind his beautiful sky blue orbs.

"I didn't talk to you, see you or text you because..."

I see him hesitating, but he continued.

"...I was scared. I was scared of losing you, Billie. I thought you didn't want to talk to me anymore. That you thought I would just be after money or wanted all the fame. I thought you would be mad at me for leaving you. That you would break our frienship. I thought I was doing something wrong to you for leaving for the X-Factor. When I was there, it felt like a part of me was gone. Like I had lost the person that I love the most.' He says, whispering the last part.

By the time he spoke out his last sentence, I was in tears. Tears of pain and tears of joy. He felt horrible all the time when it should be the most beautiful and adventurous time of his life. On the other side, he said he loves me. But he doesn't mean it like I hope he would. He would never feel the same way...

In barely a whisper I say "Niall, I would never hate you. I would never break our friendship. I wanted you to leave for the X-Factor because it was your dream. You could reach the thing you wanted the most and I'm happy you did. You have everything you wanted..."

He looks up at me, tears flowing over his face, falling to his lap.

"No, I don't."

I looked confused at his face, puzzled about what he's saying.

"I don't have everything I want-"

"But you have! Fame, fans, money and amazing friends!" I interupted him.

"Look, Billie. Life is like a puzzle. Every beautiful moment in life brings a puzzle piece with it. You need to grab those puzzle pieces to finish it at the end. You are like my most important puzzle piece, and my life can't be complete without you. Other pieces are not like you. You are the only one who fits the shape of the biggest gap in the puzzle that is my life. I need you Billie. You are the only one who can make my life perfect..."

I am speechless. Speechless because of his beautiful words. No one ever would make me feel like he just did. Here. Sitting on his bed. Surrounded by all the trash in his room.

"And I couldn't care less about all the fame and money. I only need you to make my life a living dream." He said, looking straight into my eyes, into my soul.

And just in that moment I was the one who couldn't care less. I just wanted it. And it was perfect.

I grabbed him by his neck and connect his lips with mine. First he hesitated but then he gave in. He drew his hands around my waist, pulling me against his warm and toned body. His lips moved in sync with mine. Slowly, gentle, but full of love an need. Like we were scared to lose each other again. Only to let go and we would be apart again for years. The kiss is so passionate, fire works explode inside of me. This feeling is amazing. I don't want to forget how his soft lips feel on mine, but we have to break apart. Gasping for air we laid or heads against each other and grinned like two stupid idiots.

"I love you Billie Bear."

And that's when I really realised it.

After all these years...

"I love you too Nialler."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

The end.

I hope you liked it Billie (:

I did my best to make this chapter special. And I hope y'all enjoyed 'After all these years'!

I'm addicted to quotes at the moment so I kinda wrote a big rant about 'the puzzle of life' in it. All made by myself! I'm so happy! Ahhhh!!! Lol

So I thought, what about you just leave a comment with your favourite quote(s) or quote(s) made by yourself! I'd love to hear them all! :3

And cus I'm rambling now I'll just say what's on my mind the last time.

Doesn't it annoy you that writers always say things like '100 votes and 3000 reads till I update a new chapter'! It just pisses me off! You're on wattpad because you want to let people read your thoughts, your stories and your dreams. Not to get so many votes or so many reads?! I know I did that too first. But I was a newbie and I didn't know what to do. So, yeah...

ENOUGH BRABALIDADADIDODODO!!!!!

Love life and take it as it is. Don't waste time on trying to change it. Faith will bring you happyness.

(WHOO!!! I made another quote! Im getting warmed up biatchezzzzzz!!)

Bye babes!!! Loveya'll!! MWUAHH

(rewritten 14-06-20)