22-01-13 Imagine for Billie part 2: After all these years...

'A party huh......'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Should I go? It is a holiday, so.... Maybe I need to celebrate it!" I think while washing my hair and body.

After a last rinse I jump out of the shower and dry myself with the towel. I blow-dry my hair but don't mind to brush it. I'm lazy okay? Deal with it.

I wiggle myself into the comfy clothes I brought into the bathroom and continue to walk downstairs. I hear some noises somewhere on my left so I head to towards where the sounds are coming from and walk into the kitchen where Robbert was still reading the newspaper.

"Hi Robbert."

"Hello Billie." he says without taking his eyes off today's headlines.

"So, about that party... I'd like to come with you."

"Wonderful, I hoped you would come!" Robbert says smiling, his gaze finally shifting to me.

"My nephew is around your age so you probably will get on well."

"I hope so! I bet it's gonna be fun." I chirp.

"What time are we heading off?"

"We're leaving at 1pm." He says while taking a sip of his coffee.

What?! Panic makes its way to my thoughts. I only have a two hours left to get ready. What is this? A scene of Mission Impossible?

"Juliet will help you with everything, darling. Don't worry." Robbert smirks after seeing my worried face.

"Did somebody say my name?" Juliet walks into the kitchen and suddenly this beautiful mansion is nothing compared to her. Juliet really is the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. Her age says 50, but her looks and energy say 30. Oh the things I would do to look like her when I'm older... The same looks, the same charms and the same job. She's a fashion designer and has her own collection! And, looking at this villa, I think her business is going really well.

"Billie here, is going with us to the party, but is worrying about getting ready in time." Robbert says, giggling a little.

Wait, did he really just giggle? I hear Juliet giggling too as a response to his comment. It's so weird, but so amazing. Juliet and Robbert are made for each other. They grew up together in their neighbourhood. Just like him and I... This is the second time thinking about him today. I bet he doesn't even know me anymore.

I come back to reality when I hear my name.

"Billie?"

"Uhh...uhm...yeah, sorry, what did you say?" I ask, looking up.

"I asked if you wanted to come with me. I'm gonna get you a beautiful dress and every boy in the room will fall in love with you!" Juliet exclaims. She gives me her million dollar smile and takes me upstairs, not even waiting for my response.

We walk into my room and she drags me to some doors.

"Billie, this is a top secret place that I'm gonna show you now and even Robbert doesn't know that it exists so... shhhh." She whispers while placing a finger on her lips. I giggle a little because of her immaturity, but then change my expression to a serious one.

"Yes M'am!" I whisper yell, bringing my hand to my head in a salute.

She opens some doors and reveals a walk-in closet. To my surprise there was nothing in it, besides some white hangers with nothing on them. Juliet continues to drag me into the white little room until we are at the end. A wall is blocking our way but Juliet doesn't seem to care. She pulls at a hanger and suddenly the wall slide open and slits into the side. I gasp at what I see. It's like rainbow lighting up the dark world. All different kinds of coloured dresses, heels, jewellery, you name it! It's stunning, really stunning.