04-12-12 Long Imagine part 2

- So, here is finally part 2! Yaayyyyy!!!!!!!! Okay, it really sucks, this story. But I hope you like it (: I dedicated this to Veronahoran 'cuz she's the first one who ever commented! Thanks for that! But for keeping me writing too. I was a bit bored in writing but now I'm going on with it! Hahaha ;P Okay, enough stupid talk and enjoy the chappie ;)

ps: Did it in a different writing style. Tell me if you like it or if I have to do the old one again. ;)

He opened his mouth and began to speak.

'Well Miss, the tests say that you're healthy now but the eye says something else.'

'Ofcourse, he will never let me out of here.' You think.

'But we decided to let you go home and maybe some fresh air could help. We called someone for you. Uh..... Louis William Tomlinson you said we had to call?'

'Yeah, Boo Bear!'

The docter looked weird at you but continued 'Mr. Tomlinson said he was very busy so he would send someone to pick you up. You can wait here and we'll send the person to your room. Any questions?'

'Did he say who was going too pick me up?' Was the only question you could think of. You couldn't think clear. You were still shocked about the news that just was told.

'No, he only said he would send someone. Now I'll leave and you can pack your stuff and pull on some normal clothes.'

The docter leaves and the nurse does the same. You do as the docter said and packed your stuff and pulled on some normal clothes. You also put some make-up on to hide the fact that you still looked like a zombie and a ghost in one. You waited on the little couch, wondering why it took so long for the person who would pick you up. It was probably 'cause it didn't like sick people and it really didn't want you by it's side. You was caught up out of your thoughts by a door flying open revealing a beautiful blonde boy. You didn't really saw his face, it was going in every direction that's possible 'cause he was desperately complaining why he was so late.

'Sorry that I'm so late! The traffics were killing me out there! I'm so sorry and..........'

His talking died away slowly and he just stared at you. 'Am I looking that weird and ugly? Or is there something on my face? I don't want to look weird. He's really cute.' You thought. He had a smirk on his face now. And then everything felled in place.......