Hello... and goodbye... (IMPORTANT)

Uhm.. hey guys!

Some of you would maybe have noticed it's a long long longggg time ago I've written something...

And the reason of that is quite simple...

I'm just bored in writing. I know from myself that I'm a person who's bored quickly. So it's the same in the writing. I'm not enjoying the writing anymore.

And I'm really sorry for the persons who I might let down(idk if there are some fans of this collection o.0)

But I really wanna thank you all for the massive number of reads and all the votes and the support! I loved the experience of this whole new thing I tried and I had a lot of fun! I made some good friends and I really wanna thank them for supporting me and my story! You all were incredible! I love you guys so much! And i can't thank you enough!

Maybe in the future I'm starting to write again but I don't know when and if I'm gonna do it but I'll keep thinking about it!

And... because this might be the end of it I wanna ask you, to maybe leave some comments of what parts of this collection you liked the most! I would love to see the reactions and it would help me a lot to get further with writing so I can improve myself in the future!

So... I hope you guys enjoyed it and have a nice day :)