20-10-12

#Imagine you and Niall kissing in the rain

#Imagine Niall takes you on your first date to the zoo. You:"Awww, those baby penguins are really cute!" Niall: "Not as cute as you." and gives you a soft kiss on your nose.

#Imagine you wake up in Niall's bed and feel around you for a sign of him, but he isn't next to you anymore. You put Niall's 'Free Hugs' T-shirt on and walk down the stairs. When Niall sees you he runs up to you and cuddles you to death. He backed off and you raise your eyebrow. Niall says indignantly:"What?! Free hugs!"

#Imagine texting with Niall until you fall asleep

#Imagine watching movies every night with Niall, because he loves to cuddle with you.

#Imagine you're in a bad mood and Niall making funny faces to make you smile again.

#Imagine fighting with Niall for a piece of chocolate."Do you want it? Come and get it." He says while putting the piece of chocolate into his mouth.

#Imagine Niall putting ice cream all over your face so he can kiss it all off.

#Imagine FaceTimeing with Niall and suddenly Harry jumps in front of the screen and says: "Please (Y/N), let him move into yours, he won't shut up about you."

#Imagine playing Truth or Dare with the boys and they dare you to make out for 10 minutes with your best friend Niall.

#Imagine swimming with the boys and Niall shoots glances at your body all the time with lust in his eyes.

#Imagine you're on the plane with Niall, but you're really scared. He takes your hand and says: "Don't be scared, it's all going to be fine. I'm here for you. Always"

#Imagine Niall says: "Come for me baby." And it sends you over the edge.

---Hey! :D Well, I was really bored so I've written some more! Hope you like it! Please vote & comment! ;D

Love'yya all!!!!!!!<3

Xx Meeeeeee