chapter 11 *rewritten*

tw: sexy pics I guess (I didn't change this chapter that much.)

"Good night Niall" I press a kiss to his forehead and then close my eyes to go greet sleep.

"G-goodle nighttt Neil and lewis" Harry mumbles out as well before I fall asleep. 

Niall's pov

It has been a few days since drunk Harry happened and I'm starting to get frustrated with Harry and Louis, they still haven't followed up on the date thing. I understand that they are busy but I can't help but feel like they forgot or don't want to anymore.

Today is my day off while Harry and Louis are both at work which leaves me alone and bored. An idea comes up in my mind and I can't help but smirk and get off the couch and run up to Louis' and Harry's room and enter their closet. I grab the red sweater that I've been eyeing for a while now and take it to my room where I look through my own clothes that we grabbed a few days ago and pick some high knee socks and change myself into the outfit. 

I stare at myself in the mirror and can't help but smile, I just hope that they will like it and maybe follow up on the date thing. I lower myself down to the ground and position myself and take a picture that I then send to the group chat and the response is almost immediate. 

Sweethearts💕💕💕

Niall: Look at my outfit!!!

Lou: Oh god Niall you look so good! Those thighs! 

Hazza: wow.... -H

Lou: Harry no 

Hazza: What? -H

Lou: Stop putting H after everything 

Hazza: But you need to know that you're talking to me -H 

Lou: I SAVED YOUR NUMBER IN MY PHONE YOU IDIOT

Hazza: You did? -H 

Lou: Of course you idiot!

Hazza: That's so sweet of you! -H

I giggle at their funny conversation.