chapter 2 rewritten

I walk up to my apartment and lay down on my mattress. Today was so weird and they never even gave me their names.

Niall's pov

I huff and push myself off the mattress to look for something to eat but sadly I can't find a single thing.

I sit down on the ground and grab the card that I got and look at it 'Stylinson' it says. I honestly don't know what it is they do or if I should even call. I put the card back in my pocket and get up with a huff because it's time to clean a school.

time skip

I get back home and my whole body hurts. who knew teenagers could be this dirty I swear to god it's impossible to get a freaking school that gross in just a day

I take a cold shower and lay down on my mattress while trying to ignore the empty feeling in my tummy in the hope to fall asleep fast.

I was woken up by my phone ringing, I groan why does this keep happening. I answer the phone "hello?" "omg Ni I'm so sorry for leaving you yesterday are you okay?" I chuckle "I'm fine Lima but you owe me" I hear Liam laugh. "Li?" "yeah" "what do you know about this company called 'stylinson'?" "All I know that it's owned by Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles and that it's a very well known company, oh and their clothes are amazing!!!" I take it all in before saying my good byes.

I get the card out of the pocket of the pants I was wearing yesterday and stare at it once again. am I really doing this? I take a deep breath it's for the best Niall and for nandos.

I dial the number and press call, I'm literally shaking and I'm about to hang up when I hear "Stylinson, Louis Tomlinson speaking" I let out a shaky breath "h-hi I'm Niall Horan a-and I-I..." thank god that he cuts me off before I can make a fool out of myself "Ah yes Niall I already expected you to call." I can hear him smirk through the phone "anyway my husband and I wanna offer you a job as our assistant" "i-I really me?" I hear him chuckle "yes you Niall, You will start tomorrow and don't even dare to say no. Do you have some way of getting to our office?" "uhm I don't know how far it is but I can walk" I hear some mumbling in the background and realize that I'm on speaker "so ok Harry will pick you up at 8" "okay sir thank you for this opportunity!" and with that he hangs up.

time skip (cause I'm lazy)

I'm running around my apartment trying to find my good shirt ok who am I kidding I have nothing that's even considered a good shirt.

When I finally have something that's slightly ok and by then it's already 7.55 am, even if I had food in the house I would not have the time to eat . I grab my phone and go to the parking lot already in fear of being late.

A big shiny car pulls up and I just know that it's Harry. He rolls down the window "get in" I actually struggle a bit with climbing in seeing that I'm tiny.

Harry has a grin on his face once I'm in the car seat. "So are you excited little one?" I'm not even bothered by the nick name at this point "yes but I'm very nervous I really don't want to mess up" I say softly while looking at my hands. "It should be alright just listen and do what we say and whatever you do just don't ever go against Louis and try your best" I frown at that, will Louis really be that bad? "I will try my best sir" he nods at that.

I was walking well almost running next to Harry as we are walking to his and Louis's office, he was also explaining some stuff that I will have to do like make them coffee and get their lunch.

Harry stops out of nowhere making me almost bump into him, he looks at his phone "shit I have a meeting to go to, just walk to the office at the end of the hallway and knock" and with that he walks off.

I got to the door that said 'Mr. Tomlinson & Mr. Styles' I knock on the door and patiently wait for an answer that doesn't seem to come, I think about just opening the door but decide against it. I raise my hand up to knock again when the door flies open, revealing an irritated looking Mr. Tomlinson. My breath hitches he looks amazing! he's wearing a black turtle neck and a black suit, this should be illegal. "Are you done with staring or do you wanna take a picture?" I blush and look down.

"Well get the fuck in Niall, we don't have all day!" He steps aside a bit making me brush past him as I go in. "Your own office in not free yet so you will be working in our office, so don't be fucking annoying." he tells me with a stern voice. He leads me to a desk "this will be your desk. I will email you the details about what you need to do, this is your email and password" he says while handing me a sticky note.

"Now don't disturb me unless you're dying okay kid?" "yes sir" with that he walks to his own desk.

I had a hard time trying to figure out my computer but I think I'm getting the hang of it. I was reading the email with all the information when the door opens and an angry Harry walks in and slams the door behind him.

He walks over to me making me feel uncomfortable, he drops a giant amount of paper on my desk "sort this from oldest to newest" I nod and get to work but the sound of kissing is distracting me, I look up to see harry sitting on Louis desk while sucking each others faces off. I blush and look at the papers again not wanting to stare even though it was really hot and distracting.

I've been working in the papers for a few hours now and I'm starting to get an headache and I'm kind of hungry. As if Louis and I have the same brain he says "Niall go get us some lunch from the place downstairs" he holds up some money for me to take.

I remember Harry telling me what they liked so I just ordered that. I give one last look at the amazing looking food before sighing sadly and making my way upstairs.

I walked into their office after knocking of course, and gave them their food and the left over money and make my way back to my desk. I hear someone clear their throat, I look up and see both men staring at me. oh shit

~~~Renée