chapter 12

"Now that we have some time... shall we go on that date now?" 

Niall's pov 

I look at Louis and tilt my head "Now?" Louis nods "I have the perfect plan and you don't have to change because you look per-fect." Harry grabs my hand and brings it to his mouth and kisses it softly "So would you do us the honor of taking you out little one?" I nod while my cheeks burn due to the blush that's covering it. 

Harry and Louis both take their suit jackets off and throw them on my bed before both placing a hand on my back and start guiding me down the stairs. I quickly slip on my shoes while they both stare at me with these goofy smiles on their faces and I can't help but wonder what they are planning. 

"Let's go sweet boy!" I huff and let them guide me to the car, Louis demanded that I was to sit in the front seat next to him and surprisingly Harry didn't even protest, he however did insist on buckling my seatbelt because and I quote 'all small things must be safely secured... I want to punch him. Louis kept his hand on my thigh the whole ride which was only took around 10 minutes. 

"Can you please say where we are going?" Louis and Harry both chuckle at my question before getting out of the car, I was about to unbuckle myself when my door swings open and Harry leans slightly over me to unbuckle my seatbelt, the moment seemed almost in slow motion. The way his hand gently grazed my side, the way our eyes met when he leans back up again and the tiny wink that made my heart skip a beat.

"Come on little one we have places to go." I get out of the car and take the hand that he's holding out for me and let him lead me to wherever we are heading. I look to my left to see Louis smirking down at me which raises my suspicion "Are you gonna kill me? Is that what this is?! Was that the plan all along?" Louis laughs and shaking his head "No sweet boy we are not killing you. For now at least." He also gives me a wink that makes my heart skip a beat. 

I was about to say something when Harry stops in front of a door and turns to me "Louis will cover your eyes now darling, we wouldn't wanna ruin the fun right?" I huff but before I could even say something Louis covers my eyes with his hand and pulls me back slightly so my back is against his muscular chest. 

I hear the door open and Louis begins moving us forwards "take one big step sweet boy." I do as Louis says and feel that I'm standing on a softer floor, it feels carpeted "Are we in a cinema?" I ask making Louis and Harry laugh as if I said the funniest thing ever "No darling we would never take you to a cinema for a date we aren't that lazy." 

Louis' hand moves away from my eyes and I'm met with... "Where are we?" I look up to Harry who gives me a smile "This is a glow in the dark mini golf place! This is also where Louis and I met all those years ago." My eyes widen "I love golf! I'm not good at it though." Louis gently turns me so I'm looking at him "That's good it means that we can help you." He winks at me making me blush. 

"Come on let's get started!" Harry starts dragging us to where the golf clubs are, Harry hands me a smaller pink one which makes me want to roll my eyes except for the fact that it's the right height for me. Louis and Harry both grab a club as well and guide me through some curtains and my eyes widen. This looks amazing, it's jungle themed! I look down to see my shoes shining bright as well, I look over at Harry and Louis and even in a light like this they are beautiful! So so beautiful and sexy, I just want to kiss them and have them pound into m- uhm.

"Do you want to start darling?" I nod and lay the ball down at the first hole, I try to get into the right position but I just can't for some reason. Suddenly two hands are placed over mine and a hard chest is pressed against my back "Just widen your legs slightly, yes right there baby." My whole face feels like it's on fire while I feel Louis' warm breath on my neck. 

"Bend through your knees a bit." I do as Louis says and I can feel my bum coming into contact with Louis' crotch, Louis turns his head slightly and whispers into my ear "Yes just like that baby." He then presses a soft kiss to the side of my head before stepping back "Now just swing it darling!"Harry says and I do, I watch the ball roll through some sort of maze perfectly before falling right into the hole. I cheer loudly while jumping up and down in joy, I turn to see Harry and Louis look at me with amused smiles on their faces. 

"I can't believe that I won!" I say looking down at the little paper while Louis and Harry seem less amused "You told us that you couldn't golf!" Harry says with a little pout of his face which makes me giggle "Well let's say that I've been given the right instructions by a certain someone." I wink at Louis who rolls his eyes with a smile on his face before hugging me "Well congratulations sweet boy, let's celebrate with milkshakes." 

Once we are seated in the food area of the mini golf place with our milkshakes I ask the question that's been on my mind ever since we entered here "So how did you and Louis meet here?" 

Louis and Harry look at each other with fond looks and start telling me the story....

To be continued

~~~Renée