chapter 5 rewritten

"Good now get back to work." Louis spits out in an annoyed matter.

He really dislikes me doesn't he?

Louis' pov

"Niall can you bring me some coffee?" I ask while not looking up from my laptop but as I hear nothing I look up ready to yell at Niall only to find him asleep with his head on his desk and I can't help but feel sorry for him. He looked so tired when he came in this morning. 

I get off my chair and walk up to Niall and gently shake his shoulder "Niall wake up." Niall's eyes slowly open and as soon as he sees me he shoots up "Oh my I'm so sorry sir! I didn't mean to fall asleep." 

I shake my head "It's fine, I was actually about to get a coffee from the cafeteria and it seems like you need to join me... I don't want you falling asleep on pay time again." 

Niall nods slowly "I uhm yeah that sounds like a plan." Niall gives me a weak smile and I can't help but feel slightly worried about him. 

"Did you sleep last night?" Niall shrugs "not really but don't worry about it sir." Niall gets out of his chair and walks to the exit of the office but I grab his thin wrist and pull him back making him stumble into my chest. 

"Tell me why because if you are sleeping at your job I have the right to know why." I say in an strict voice making Niall look away from me. "M-my apartment was broken in and well everything is gone." my eyes widen and I look at Niall is shock, I expected him to say something along the lines of 'I stayed up all night playing games' or something like that but this is not like that at all. 

"I'm so sorry that that happened, do you have a safe place to stay?" Confusion can be seen on Niall's face "What do you mean sir? I just stay in my apartment?" 

I can't help but sigh "Your apartment was broken into it's obviously not safe. Ask a friend or something to stay with them until you I don't know get new locks or something." 

Niall doesn't say anything "Now let's get some coffee and I want you to call your friends to ask them to stay with them while I'm there so I know that you're ok. I wouldn't wanna hire a new assistant again." I pull Niall along with me to the cafeteria, he practically as to run with his little legs. 

"Sit I will get the coffee." 

I walk back to the table to see Niall on his stone age fucking phone talking to someone with a pout on his face. 

"But please Liam! I really need a place to stay! Yes I know that I have my own place but-" 

"No I get it you want alone time with her-" "yeah I will just book a hotel room or something..." "Ok Liam bye bye love you." With that he hangs the phone up and looks at me with a fake weak smile. 

I hand Niall his coffee with he eagerly takes "So no luck huh?" "Yeah Liam has a girl that has kinda moved in with him and he wanted some alone time with her so I get it." Niall says with a shrug while looking at his mug of coffee. 

I nod slowly "So you will book an hotel room then?" Niall shakes his head "N-no I don't have that kind of money sir, I will be fine I promise." I give Niall a look but decide to leave it at this. 

Niall's pov 

After a long day of work I finally got to go home again and because I had a little bit of spare money I went by the grocery store and decided that I would makes some pasta for myself for once. 

But as soon as I walk up to my door I know that I won't because once again the door of my apartment is open, I walk in and I can't believe my eyes. Rude words are written on my walls and I just know that I need to leave this place. 

I practically run down the stairs into the parking lot where I grab my phone and I try to call Liam but the call gets denied so I call the only person I know might help me. 

"Hello?" A deep voice says. 

"H-Harry p-please come get me!" Panic is setting in, it feels like someone is staring at me and I've never felt this unsafe. Louis was right! What if someone wants to kill me! 

"Niall? Niall calm down. Where are you?" Harry asks in a slightly worried voice. 

"H-Home parking lot." Harry hums and tells me to stay on the line but I couldn't focus on that no all I could focus on is the tall figure getting closer and closer to me. 

:))))) Short but I still have some work to do so sorryyyyy 

~~~Renée