chapter 7

That's when it hits me... I like my bosses who are married.

I'm fucked. 

Niall's pov 

The dinner was very awkward, Harry and Louis kept sending each other looks like they were talking with their eyes while sometimes glaring at me and I couldn't help but feel like I'm already bothering them. 

I notice that all our plates are empty and I try to clean the table and put the dishes in the sink but Harry catches my wrist "What the hell are you doing?" I tilt my head to the side and give him a questioning look "I'm cleaning up as a way to say thank you?" Harry shakes his head "No you are not, sit down on the couch and watch some TV while Lou and I clean, you are a guest here." Louis was about to say something but Harry glares at him which shuts him up even though he does roll his eyes.  

I nod slowly at what Harry says before making my way to their way too comfortable couch and sit down in the corner where I cuddle into a fluffy pillow.

I most have fallen asleep for a little bit because when I open my eyes again Louis and Harry are cuddled up on the couch while softly talking to each other. I stretch with makes them stop talking to look at me "ah sleeping beauty is awake" I can't help but blush at Louis words even though I know that he's just joking, oh how much I want him to really think that. 

"S-sorry" I whisper out while looking down in shame for some reason. Louis and Harry both raise their eyebrows "Why are you sorry? You have had a heavy few days so it's normal to be tired." Harry says in a serious tone while gently placing his fingers under my chin and lifting my head so I'm look right into his beautiful green eyes. 

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Harry asks while releasing my chin and I can't help but miss the warm feeling of his fingers. "Uhm sure" Harry and Louis both nod and Louis gets up to turn on the TV and grabs the remote before sitting down next to Harry again "So tiny what do you want to watch? Princess movies or something like that?" Louis chuckles out while looking through Netflix, I frown at Louis comment is that really how he sees me?

"Louis be nice for fuck sakes!" Harry growls out and I can't help but flinch back slightly "Oh come on it's just a joke so don't get you panties in a twist because that might pinch your balls." Harry just shakes his head at that comment "No need to be rude to the little one."

Louis just rolls his eyes before pressing play on a scary looking movie.... I hate scary movies but I didn't wanna say anything because Louis seems to not be liking me right now. 

The movie was indeed very scary but Harry and Louis seemed to like it so I just kept on watching it even if I know I would end up having nightmares. 

"This is your room for however long you stay here, our room is through that door don't be afraid to come to us if something is wrong." Harry was about to walk away before turning back to me "Oh by the way I'm sorry about Lou little one he gets like that when he has to do chores." I can't help but giggle at that "It's okie, Good night Harry please tell Louis that I also said good night to him." Harry smiles at me and nods "Of course little one, sleep well." He ruffles my hair before walking away for real this time, leaving me alone in this room which will be mine until they kick me out. 

2AM and I'm still wide awake while hiding under my blanket while softly crying, I don't really know why but I feel overwhelmed, scared and alone. The sound of my door opening makes me freeze before shaking in fear. 

"Niall?" Louis? I slowly pull the blanket down to see Louis standing in my room in just some shorts with his toned and tattooed chest on display "Niall why are you crying?" "D-did I wake you s-sorry." Louis sits down on the bed and gives me a worried look "you didn't but are you ok?" I shrug "I-I don't know? I just feel overwhelmed and lonely? Even though this is the least alone I've been in a while... I-I just don't know." I say in-between sobs which makes Louis scoots closer and brings his hand to my cheek "Shh calm down for me tiny, everything will be ok you are just tired and processing what happened." 

I don't say anything I just shrug "you know what tiny you won't be lonely if you slept with me and Hazz now would you?" before I could even say anything Louis picks me up out the bed and hold me in bridal style, I can't help but squeak and wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Jesus you're light as fuck! You really need some meat on those bones." Louis says while walking to his and Harry's room and I don't know what to say at that so I don't say anything and just lay my head on his chest which seems to calm me down quite a bit. 

"Hazz we have company" All I hear is groaning before I hear Harry sitting up "Niall?" I lift my head off Louis chest to look at Harry who's face I can't really see because it's dark. 

"He was crying and told me that he was lonely so I thought I would bring him with me to sleep with us to see if that would help." Louis says softly while placing me in the bed next to Harry which also is in the middle. I was about to protest but Louis already climbs into the bed as well at the same time as Harry wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to his chest, Louis soon cuddles close as well. His face is inches away from mine and I can feel his breath on my face and one of his hands is placed on my hip but all I can focus on his Harry bare cock laying right against my bare thigh... 

:))))) 

~~~Renée