chapter 10 *rewritten*

"Yeah ok I get it, I won't ruin your reputation... don't worry." 

Louis' pov 

I look at Niall who has been really silent since we got to the office, something seems to bother him and I wish I knew what it was. I can't help but think that it was something I did or said. I huff loudly before turning back to my boring paperwork. 

The sound of a slamming door makes me look up only to see my husband standing there with an annoyed look on his face "Fucking Jameson didn't do his work right!" He slams some paperwork down onto Niall's desk "Put these on order of date now! And don't you dare fucking up ok bitch!" My eyes widen and so do Niall's "Y-yes sir" He whispers out softly while looking down at his desk, his hands shaking softly. 

"Hazz can we talk for a second outside of the office please?" I say while trying my best to stay calm and not shout at him for shouting at our sweet boy.

"No can't do we have work to do." He mumbles out before letting himself fall into a chair with a huff and turning to his open laptop in front of him. I roll my eyes and get of my chair and walk over to Niall's desk who flinches back slightly which breaks my heart. 

I grab the paperwork that Harry just gave him off his desk and march over to Harry's desk "If you want to a dick just handle this yourself! Come on Niall we are going home!" Niall follows me out of the office leaving a shocked and most likely pissed off Harry alone. 

Neither one of us says anything until we are seated in the car "You didn't have to do that for me." Niall says softly while looking out of the window. "Why though sweet boy? He didn't have the right to yell at you like that?" Niall shrugs "I don't know I though that it might ruin your reputation." He snarls out and then finally looks at me with a look that's a mix of anger and hurt. 

How could I have been so stupid to not realize that that would hurt his feelings, I could literally hit myself over the head for this! 

"Oh my sweet boy I never realized that that hurt your feelings darling, I'm sorry that I said that." Niall stays silent for a but making me slightly nervous. 

"You will have to make it up to me." Niall says with a wicked smile on his face. I can't help but smile at his cute face "And how would I do that darling?" "Well first you will make me cookies and while they are baking you will massage my back and then we watch a disney movie!" I chuckle at Niall's excited tone "Ok darling but I don't know how to bake cookies..." 

Niall shrugs "I don't care! That's your problem! I will just watch and laugh." I shake my head with a smile and start the car "Let's get the stuff for the cookies then." 

Niall couldn't pick which type of cookies he wanted so here I am making 5 different kinds of cookies! I even tried to just buy the pre made cookies but Niall refused. 

"Niall what's the next step again?" I ask Niall who is laughing at me because according to him I'm covered in dough. "The next step is to put them in the oven you weirdo! I've said that like 20 times already!" 

I put all the cookies in the oven that I haven't used ever before so let's just hope that this won't end up burning the house. 

"So what's next on your making up list?" I look at Niall who is still sitting on the countertop while smiling like a cute weirdo. "Well first you will wash your hands and then you will massage my back on your bed and then we will watch disney movies!"  I can't help but roll my eyes at Niall's overly happy tone. 

"Ok you go upstairs and lay down and I will be up in a few seconds as well."  I watch as Niall bounces away and wash my hands before pulling my phone out hoping that Harry would have send something by now but no messages pop up making me roll my eyes. That man can be so stubborn sometimes! I might be rude sometimes but when Harry is mad he is way worse. 

To Hazz: You better think about some fucking good ways to say sorry to Niall before you even step foot in to the house! (Also please don't overwork yourself I know how you can get sometimes.) Love you hubs.

After sending that I make my way upstairs and when I get into my room I find Niall laying on his tummy without his shirt but with his hands still on, oh how much I wish that those were off too. "I'm here baby, you ready?" Niall hums so I crawl onto the bed and straddle his bum, I can't help but smirk at the feeling of his thick bum under me. 

I start moving my hands over his bare back and he lets out sinful sounds which I have to tune out in order to not get a hard on. 

After the massage we watched several movies and fell asleep cuddled up together but I couldn't help but miss Harry and I knew that Niall did too. 

The sound of stumbling down stairs in what woke me up "What was that?" Niall whispers at me while holding me tight "I don't know... I will go check it out baby." I was about to get out of bed but Niall wouldn't let me go "No don't you dare leave me alone, I will go with you." 

I walked down the stairs with my heart hammering in my chest, scared of what was in my house.  

I turn the corner with Niall still clinging to me ready to fight whatever is there but to my surprise a sad and very drunk Harry is standing there with a shirt that reads "I'm sorry that I'm stupid." 

"Harry are you ok?" Niall asks softly stepping closer to him, Harry shrugs "I-I'm dumb and s-sorry!" I can't help but chuckle at his slurred words. 

"Let's get you to bed ok love." I say to Harry who nods and makes grabby hands at me signaling that he wants to be carried which I gladly do. 

Niall and I changed Harry and put him to bed and he fell asleep right away snoring loudly. "I'm sorry about him Niall he can get like that sometimes and then he feels guilty and drinks." Niall shakes his head "It's ok he was just stressed, I'm happy that he's home safe though... uhm I will now go to my room I guess." Niall was about to walk out but I grab his wrist "please stay." 

Niall just nods and changes into the oversized shirt that was still in our room and crawls into the bed in front of Harry. I strip out of my clothes and get into the bed next to Niall and take him into my arms. 

"I'm sorry that we didn't go to get your stuff today, we will just get them tomorrow." Niall nods and lays his head on my chest "It's ok Lou it was just like that, sleep well." He presses a kiss to my chest making blush slightly so I'm happy that the light is off. 

"Good night Niall" I press a kiss to his forehead and then close my eyes to go greet sleep. 

"G-goodle nighttt Neil and lewis" Harry mumbles out as well before I fall asleep. 

:))))) 

~~~Renée