chapter 6 *Rewritten*

"H-Home parking lot." Harry hums and tells me to stay on the line but I couldn't focus on that no all I could focus on is the tall figure getting closer and closer to me.

Niall's pov 

"Niall?" The tall figure says and I calm down right away "Louis? Oh my you s-scared me." Louis chuckles before his face turns all serious again "Why are you in the parking lot looking all scared and crying while on the phone?" 

"I-I my house was broken into again and it scared me so I called Liam first and he didn't pick up s-so I called Harry?" I say in an unsure voice hoping that he won't be angry. 

Louis grabs the phone out of my hand and puts it to his ear "Harry darling I'm with him now just go back home and start with cooking dinner ok? Ok love you baby." I can't but feel my heart ache and be jealous because I want something like that so bad. 

"Niall you're going home with me and will stay the night." Louis says in a stern voice "Oh that wo-" "Don't fucking argue now follow me to my car." 

I silently follow Louis to his car while one question keeps me busy "Louis?" I ask when we are in his car on the way to his house. 

"Yeah what is it?" Louis says while keeping his eyes focused on the road. "Why where you at my apartment building?" 

Louis stays silent for a while and I was about to repeat my question when he starts talking "Well I might have been worried about you..." 

My eyes widen and I can't believe what I just heard "What do you mean? I-I thought you hated me?" Louis shakes his head and scoffs "Niall you wouldn't be working for me if I hated you and you're pretty cute so that helps." 

I feel my cheeks heating up, did he just call me cute? 

Louis looks over at me when we are standing still in front of a red light and a smirk appears on his face "Ohh you like being called cute don't you tiny?" 

I shrug "Never really been called cute before..." Louis raises his eyebrows slightly "Really? Not even by a boyfriend?"

"How did you know?" I ask in confusion, how did he know I was gay? I didn't tell them right? 

Louis scoffs again "Niall you are as fruity as they come, if you're not gay you probably get pegged but I mean I have seen you staring at Harry and I so I knew." 

I start blushing even more "Sorry" I squeak out while looking at my hands in shame. I feel the car moving again and know Louis won't look at me again thank god because my face is probably redder then the little mermaids hair. 

"Why are you sorry?" "For looking at your husband like that?" 

Louis lets out a laugh making me look at him and for once I notice an amused smile on his face "I don't mind Niall, I know he's hot and besides Harry and I really don't mind we rather like it actually." 

"What do you mean?" 

"You will find out one day. Now get out of the car." I hadn't even noticed that the car had stopped, I look up and I can't believe my eyes "Your home is so beautiful!" "I know now get out I'm sure Harry has finished making dinner already." 

I listen to Louis and climb out of the car and follow Louis into the stunning house, my tummy starts rumbling loudly as my nose is met with a mouth watering scent which makes Louis look at me in suspicion "Niall when did you last eat today?" I just shake my head at his question while looking down in shame because for some reason I hate the disappointment that is showing on his face. 

"Why the fuck not?" "N-no money?" I slowly look up after Louis doesn't say anything and I can't describe the emotion that's shown on his face. "Are you really that tight on money?" He asks in a rather soft voice and for some reason that's enough for me to start crying while slowly nodding "Y-Yeah." 

"I never realized that it was that bad, I'm so sorry Niall if I had known I would have taken you along on our lunch today." 

I shake my head and give him a weak smile "N-No don't apologize I-I'm ok" Louis doesn't say anything he just wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to his chest. 

"You might be ok but you deserve to live a life without worry. Until you have saved some money you can stay here in the guest room ok?" 

"I don't wanna be a bother Louis, I will be fi-" 

"You will stay here and you could never bother us Niall." The sudden sound of Harry's voice makes me jump slightly, I wiggle myself out of Louis' arms to look at Harry who gives me a kind smile. 

"O-Ok then but if I'm a bother I will leave I promise!" Harry chuckles "Someone as cute as you can't be a bother, now let's go to the kitchen because I don't want o food to get cold." Harry says before marching off to where I believe the kitchen is. 

My heart skips a beat when I feel Louis' warm hand on my lower back "Let's go yeah tiny?" I let Louis lead me to the kitchen. 

That's when it hits me... I like my bosses who are married. 

I'm fucked. 

:))))) I'M BACKKKK KINDA 

~~~Renée