into the loving arms

Grace's p.o.v

~♧~♧~♧~♧~

I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to jump. " mind if I sit here ? ".Ashton. " No, not at all " we talked for a little bit then I headed towards my next class

*skipping the school day*

-------------------------------------------------

* skipping till Friday *

~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~

It was late. I was wide awake watching t.v. I couldn't sleep. I jumped and felt fear building up inside of me as I heard a knock on the front door. It was 2 am, who would come now ? I headed towards the door and opened it. I felt a body falling on top of me but I gained my balance. I started freaking out then I realized it was ashton. He seemed to be a bit drunk. I groaned and helped him walk. We both sat on the couch and I looked at him. He looked like a mess. Red bloodshot eyes, plump lips and messed up hair. " What happened ? " I softly asked and I emedietly regreted asking. He broke down when I asked him. I opened my arms and hugged him tightly. My ching rested on top of his head as I pulled him closer and slightly tapped his back. " sh-she cheated. I- I lo-loved her "

He cried even harder. I have never seen ashton like that. I got up to get us both some Ben and Jerry's ice cream but have been stopped by a strong arm pulling me back on the couch. " D-don't leave me " he murmured placing his head in the crook of my neck. I sigh and ran a hand through his soft locks. After about some hours I heard slight snores. I lied on the couch with him snuggled close to me keeping me a bit warm. I eventually fell asleep.

* next morning *

I woke up finding myself lying on the couch. The smell of pancake traveled through my nose making my stomach growl. " Darling hold me in your arms the way you did last night " Afire love was playing in the kitchen. I got into the kitchen and saw ashton eating a plate of pancakes with melted butter and syrup covering it. " Here's your breakfast " he mumbled while looking down. I mumbled a thank you and I ate my breakfast. " and I'm thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways maybe just a touch of a hand, well me I fall in love with you every single day " I mumbled the lyrics to my favourite song. Two strong arms were being wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my shoulder as I placed the dishes into the dishwasher. I looked up and smiled at him. His eyes were still red from crying and he looked like a total mess. " Ash, can we, um..talk ? " I said while taking a deep breath. I lead him out of the kitchen and headed towards my bedroom. I took a seat on my bed and motioned for him to lay beside me. He obeyed and lied next to me. " If we make a promise, would you break it ? " I asked him " I'd never do that " he mumbled " can you stop thinking about her ? Can you just get over her ? For my sake Ashton you're hurting yourself. " I told him as I nestled closer to him. He wrapped an arm around me and nodded " I'll do my best, I promise and it's all for you " he said and smiled at me. I could feel myself blushing so I just looked away but him being him he notice and chuckled. I got my MacBook and played ed sheeran's song. We were just cuddling and listening to the soft music playing as ashton read one of my favourite books for me. His voice was like a melody. I got lost in it. I was so tired I could feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier as time passed. I smuggled closer to him. I was so sleepy I couldn't keep up with anything. He stopped reading and placed the book beside him. I felt his soft lips on my forehead. It was kinda sloppy but perfect. I was a bit relieved since he hasn't noticed the fresh cuts on my arms. I closed my eyes and imagined myself flying to neverland.

~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~

They are everywhere, they're here. These voices are killing me. They have got those perfect blue eyes. They seem benevolent but on the inside they're who they are meant to be. On the inside they are those red eyed creature. My demons. They were surrounding me. I couldn't feel anything but pain. Ashton lied there, eyes are closed, lips as white as a cloud and cold hands. He lied ther barely breathing and that's where I lost him
-------------------------------------------------

Ashton's p.o.v

~♧~♧~♧~♧~

I felt her body shaking in my arms. I emedietly sat up straight and panicked. She was sweaty and she started yelling my name " NO ! ASHTON " she yelled. I started shaking her. " GET UP GRACE ! " I yelled. I helped her sit. I got a glass of water for her. " you okay ? Do you wanna talk about it ? " I asked while slightly patting on her back. She shook her head and got up. I gave her a questioning look as she grabbed her jacket and her guitar and ran out of the building. I ran after her but she was way faster than me. Where the hell is she going. I quickly got changed and started looking for her everywhere. I'm getting worried she's nowhere to be seen.

~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~

Grace's p.o.v

_____________

I don't even know why I ran off, but I just needed some time alone. I headed towards the calming ocean. I took a seat and started strumming my guitar. " you and I, we are like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky with you i'm alive like all the missing pieces of my heart they finally collide " I was humming to one of my favourite songs. I can't imagine losing ashton. He means the world to me. I couldn't cry. I couldn't move. I was numb. I needed him here. I closed my eyes and somehow a couple of tears slipped out of my eyes. I needed to let my anger out. I placed my guitar down and headed towards the water. I started throwing rocks everywhere and yelling like a mad woman. I am gonna make it up alive and I don't like that. I gave up a million years ago. Why hasn't god taken me away yet ? Two soft, warm hands slipped around my waist. He pulled me closer and slowly swayed us both back and forth. His embrace was warm. " Shhhh it's gonna be okay ! " He whispered into my ears. His lips made contact with them. Shivers ran through his spine. He helped me up and I was so tired. Ashton noticed how exhausted I am amd he just picked me up and carried me bridal style. One of my hands rested on his chest and the other was wrapped around his neck.

-------------------------------------------------

Ashton's p.o.v

______________

I tightened my grip around her. We were now Into her apartment. I tucked her into the bed as if she was a little baby. I smiled and while covering her up I noticed that her sleeve was pulled up. I noticed red marks on her wrists. I pulled the sleeve and noticed fresh cuts. Guilt rushed through my body. I felt frustrated. I left her in her darkest times, I am the reason she hurt herself. I have broke her. I'm such a monster. I decided to let her sleep and we will discuss this tomorrow. I kissed her forehead and lied beside her.