X

Ashton's p.o.v
~'~'~'~'~'~'~
I was still looking for a job, I couldn't find any at the moment but sooner or later I will. I headed towards the book store that Grace will work at. I stopped a cab and went to the store. I entered the store, " excuse me, can I have a job interview " I asked the old lady. " I'm sorry, son we no longer need any workers. " I nodded and gave her a weak smile. Damn this luck. I was waiting for a cab a couple of minutes later, a cab arrived and I got in. It was late and I was exhausted. I texted Grace.
me: Grace, I love you.
I sent the text and I received another one in a couple of seconds
Grace: Ashyy, I adore you.
I groaned but smiled, she knows that I hate it when she calls me Ashyy but she said that she adores me so there's a huge reason to smile.
Me: Babe, I'm going home. I won't come to your apartment tonight, I don't wanna be a bother. I texted her I was expecting her to text me but she called instead.
Convo
~♧~♧~
( G= grace, A= Ash )
G= Hello Ashton
A=Hello, Babe.
G=Ashton, please pass by and sleep I really wanna cuddle.
A: Baby, I don't wanna be a bother
G= Ash, you are never a bother

A= I love you so much Babe, see you in 10.
G= see you
Before going home, I might stop at the candy shop to get a couple of things for Grace. I payed for the ride and entered the Shop. I got a couple of candy bags and headed towards Grace's apartments.
~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~
I headed towards her apartment.
~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~
Grace's p.o.v
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
I waited for Ash. A couple of moments later I felt a knock on my door. I ran towards the door and was greeted by the warmest hug on earth. I looked up and he stood in front of me. I smiled at him and left a soft kiss on his cheek. " I had a long day, how about we spent the night in bed listening to music ? " I murdered hoping he'd accept. Ashton never disagrees on anything that I want. He looked disappointed though. " What's wrong ? Ashton are you alright..? " I asked, " Yeah sure I'm fine, let's just go to bed " I hesitantly nodded. Something about him got me curious and way too worried. I was dressed into one of his oversized shirts and shorts. I lied in bed and plugged one ear bud into my ear, I left the other one for Ash, A couple of minutes later Ashton came and lied next to me. And if you hurt me well that's okay baby only words bleed inside these pages you just hold me and I won't ever let you go wait for me to come home, wait for me to come home...
Ed sheeran is perfect, simply perfect. A song followed another and my eyelids were becoming heavy. I closed my eyes in order to fall asleep but the monsters inside of my head were wide awake. One hour passed and I was still awake. Ashton, on the other hand was snoring, I giggled. I calmed down and fell asleep.
*Next morning*
I woke up and sigh, that's the difference between me and you, when you wake up, your nightmares end. Ashton was still asleep, I wonder what's up with him. I headed towards the kitchen to make a coffee. Seconds later Ashton woke up,"Coffee ?" I asked. He nodded like a little kid and rubbed his eyes. He kissed my cheek and took a seat on the chair. I sat on the counter and stared at Ashton. He got up and kissed me. I kissed him back. He groaned and threw himself on the couch in the living room. He looked tired. " you can take a nap, you look tired " I told him. He nodded, I leaned down and kissed his forehead. I kept running a hand through his Hair u til he was deadly asleep. I ran my hand through his bag and I found something that brought me right down to my knees. A plane ticket to Australia. Is he leaving ? He can't leave, I need him. I felt him stirring so I placed everything back into his bag and left the room. Two hours later, Ashton woke up. My eyes were red and puffy from crying. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked me in the eye. " Baby, what's wrong ? We're you crying ? " He asked. I sniffed, " I'm fine Ashton, it's just a cold. " I lied. He sigh," What is wrong ? You don't look okay, not at all. " he said, " I said I'm fine Ashton. " I snapped at him. I didn't even realise that I was crying. He looked taken aback but he still hugged me. He rubbed my back and whispered soothing nonsense into my ear. " you can't keep everything hidden away from me." He mumbled. " We need to talk.." I said. I erased my tears and lead him into my bedroom. Look Ashton I don't know how I'm supposed to say this or to explain it, but I'm gonna try my best and blurt it out," I paused, "Ashton, Are you leaving ? "