Cheating.

*recap*
We talked and talked until I fell asleep.
-----------------------------
Grace's p.o.v
___________
I turned the shower off as I heard yelling. Terribly loud yelling.
I ran right out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me. I got dressed up in the first thing i saw. I started hysterically. I ran right out of my room to see what is going on. I saw my dad hitting my mum and both of them yelling so loudly. Anger lingered through the whole house. My mum took her things and left the house. " it's just a small fight between me and your mum, don't worry " he said in order to calm me down. I screamed at the top of my lungs that my mum barked into the house to see what's wrong. I screamed at both of them loudly, they seemed surprised. I felt as if the whole world was falling apart right in front of me.
My dad left and I was alone with my mum. It was the day my mum realized my dad was cheating on her. Soon enough most of the people knew about all of that and I walked around with shame around my neck. I was in my room, it was so dull, so dark. My mum barked in and she looked like a mess. Her hair was sticking out, her eyes were bloodshot red and puffy. I was terrified and my fear increased when I realized she held a knife in her hands. She kept coming closer and closer. Suddenly she started whispering, " you, you are the reason he left me. you were not good enough for him so he let us go. You should not be alive right now, you should be dead. you should burn in hell. " These were the last words I heard before the knife has been digged into my heart.
A loud shriek escaped my lips as Sweat covered my entire body. I was panting for breath, " it's just a nightmare, it's just a nightmare. "
I kept whispering to myself. The nightmare was based on what happened in my past. I have nightmares of what has happened in my life. I see them and I feel like I'm reliving them. It pains me each day, but I'm holding on.
out of the blue, my phone starts to ring. " when you feel my heat look into my eyes it's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide don't get too close it's dark inside it where my demons hide ".
Caller ID: Wen ;)
I giggled at the way he saved his contact but I shrugged it off and answered.
-----------------------------
Convo
-----
G: hello
W: Aye grace
G: *giggles* how you doin' Wen ?
W: I am doing Great, how about we go out for a walk and ice cream ?
G: Yeah, sure
W: I will pick you up at 7:00
-----------------------------
I dialed Ashton's number, but he didn't reply. Weird, Ashton never does that. Maybe he's just busy
" No, he is not 'busy' he just found someone better than you, he has got each right though, you weren't good enough. " A voice inside of my head started to speak. I decided to take a nap before going out.
-----------------------------
Ashton's p.o.v
-----------
I don't know what's been up with me but I kept ignoring Grace. I feel like I am pushing her away. I don't wanna hurt her but something is telling me to stay away. I don't wanna lose her. I am gonna surprise her.
* 2 hours later *
I texted her telling her that I am staying for a longer while and let me tell you my plan is rolling as hard and fast as a roller-coaster.
--♡♡--♡♡--♡♡--♡♡--♡♡-
Graces p.o.v
----------
I Showered and got dressed into some ripped skinny Jeans and my "Nirvana " T-shirt. I placed my leather jacket that Ashton got me as a present on. I felt my heart sink in when I remembered Ashton has texted me saying he is gonna stay for a longer while. The doorbell rang interrupting my thoughts. I ran and unlocked the door, I was greeted by a good looking Wen standing right in front of me. He leaned in and kissed my cheeks, it felt way different from Ashton's. I didn't feel the spark that I felt towards Ashton when he kissed me. I locked the door and we headed to get some ice cream. We got into the ice cream parlor. I found a seat while Wen ordered. He got back with my Cookie dough Ice cream and his chocolate ice cream. I gave him the money but he refused to take, we kept arguing until I gave in. I was laughing so hard about his jokes. We were walking towards my house right now.
* ten minutes later *
we were in front of my house and I asked him to stay. He agreed and we decided to watch a movie. " MEAN GIRLS ! " I screamed at the top of my lungs and Wen burst out laughing. We watched the movie and then a couple of hours later Wen had his arms around me and my head rested onto his chest. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer but then I shrugged it off. Not until I saw the eyes of a broken soul. The blue eyes that held so much. He stood there. frozen. Wen unwrapped me from his arms and ran right out of the door. " Why ? Wasn't I good enough ? Why were you snuggled into him, you had me. I am your boyfriend, For fuck's sake, do you know how much it hurts to see the one that you have deeply fallen for in someone else's embrace, Do you fucking know ? " Ashton cried. " Ashton, please wait, I will explain everything, you misunderstood, we weren't doing anything wrong, Ashton we were just watching a movie, I don't like Wen Ash, I like you. He is just my friend. " I softly spoke. " Too bad Grace, you don't know how much it hurts to day this but we are over Grace, we are officially over, we can't be together anymore, Go have fun with ' Wen ' " As those words left Ashton mouth i felt dizzy. We are over ? I lost him ? Who else haven't I lost, I ruin everything. I ran to my bedroom and checked my dressers drawers. I took out the razor and ran into the bedroom. I slit my wrists.
* 10 minutes later *
I kept dialing Ashton's number but he never replied. I decided to go get a drink. I needed a drink. I didn't want to become an alcoholic freak like my dad but it was the only way I was gonna get him off my mind.
I headed towards the only bar that I know and I barked in through the door. I asked for a strong liquid. Liquor. I took a couple of shots and one following the others I was doomed. I was laughing so hard and singing. I gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you, oh, oh.
The lyrics left my mouth then I started crying hysterically.
-----------------------------
Bar owner's p.o.v
--------------
she was the only lady inside of the club and we needed to close. I checked for her phone inside her bag to dial anyone's number. I dialed the Last person she called but I got no answer. I kept dialing and dialing till they replied.
-----------------------------
A: Grace, why can't you get that we are over ?
?: Hello, sir, I'm sorry but we need to close the club and your friend is deadly drunk can you please get her out ?
-----------------------------
Ashton's p.o.v
-----------
I got into the club and took Grace away after paying for what she bought. I placed her into my car. " He, He broke up with me, " She laughed so loudly, I felt pity inside of me. " I loved him, how could he hurt me, I thought he loved me ? Why can't he love me. " She was now yelling. I was staring at her and before I knew it her lips crashed onto My lips.