living in the past.

Grace's p.o.v
♤♤♤♤♤♤
It has been a week since Ashton left. I cannot eat, I cannot sleep. I can barely keep up with life without him around. It is 6 am and I still haven't slept. I decided it was time to get up so I got up and took a seat on the couch in the living room. I thought that grabbing an apple would not hurt me, so I entered the kitchen and as I was about to open the refrigerator dizziness took over me, black dots were all over the place and moments later the blackness filled the whole room.
* 2 hours later *
I groaned as my eyes flutter opened and I was lying on the cold floor. I pulled myself off the floor and I immediately regretted it, I had a terrible headache. Everything that happened came flooding back and I just ignored the whole fainting situation and grabbed an apple. I checked my phone that lied on the counter and saw that I had 35 messages and 10 missed calls from Ashton. I quickly dialed his number
(Convo.)
~♧~♧~
G=( Grace )
A= ( Ashton )
-----------------------------
A: Hello ? Grace ?
G: Ashton-
A: Why on earth weren't you answering your phone, you got me worried sick
G: My phone was not charged and I fell asleep, sorry.
A: I miss you so much
G: I miss you too, Ash.
A: A couple of months and school will start, I will be back a week before school starts.
G: I can't wait to see you, I miss you so much.
A: Don't worry, baby. Whenever I am free we will Skype, okay ?
G: Okay, well I will go out for a walk, is that okay ?
A: Sure thing Babe, I will call you later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I changed into knee length sock a short and a blink 182 band shirt. I needed some fresh air. I locked the apartment and made my way to the ice cream shop. It was a bit far away, but I did not mind the walk. Halfway through the whole walk I bumped into someone " I am so sorry, I didn't mean to-" I was about to finish the sentence but when I saw him I went speechless.
Someone I did not expect stood right in front of me. Wen. There was a lump in my throat, he stared at me with widened eyes. " Grace ? " he mumbled/questioned. " Wen, you are, you are here..wow this is-wow" I stuttered, i was confused, yet a bit happy. He pulled me in for a warm hug. " Gosh, i missed you, how have you been " he spoke up. " I have been alright...i guess, what about you ? how have you been ? " i asked, " I have been good. " We talked for a little while until it became a but chilli so we decided to go home. I invited him over and he agreed. We were talking until my phone started buzzing, it read 2 messages from Ash.
Ash: hey, Grace can we skype ?
Ash: If you want, ofcourse.
Me: Sure, i want you to meet someone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skype convo:
~~~~~~~~~~
Ash: Princess, i miss you so much.
Grace: I miss you too
Ash: you said that you wanted me to meet someone..?
Grace: Oh yeah, meet my old friend, Wen.
Ash: Hi.
Wen: Hello, i am Wen, it is nice to meet you, so you are Grace's boyfriend, eh ?
Ash: yeah, is something wrong with that?
Wen: No, not at all
Grace: Well, i will talk to you later Ash, okay ?
Ash: Take care, babe.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Ashton's p.o.v
~♧~♧~♧~♧~
Something about that Wen guy made me uncomfortable. I am worried, what if he hurts Grace ? Sometimes i regret leaving Grace. Why would she invite him over ? He is not wvsn good looking and he seems to be a douchebag. Grace is a fragile
human, if anything happens she blames it on herself and she hurts herself. It took a lot to get Grave to trust me, heck it took a lot for her to even say that she loves me, her heart is scared. Grace may be a little bit bitter, her soul may be black but her heart, it is made of gold.
Grace is the only girl that I felt such connection between both of us. She is like the softest melody and the only harmony that I want to hear. She is the meaning of my entire life. I am currently working at that company, I was the helper of the company owner, it is not the best job though, because I feel slaved but it gives a lot of money so, I am not letting that job go. It is a temporary Job though, I am leaving in 2 months because school starts in two months. It is gonna be the year of our graduation,finally. I am a year older than Grace though but we are both 12th Graders.
~~~~~~~♡♡~~~~~~~♡♡~~~~~
Grace's p.o.v
♡♡♡♡♡♡
I had a great time with Wen. Turns out that he moved here so he could go to school since the old one became so strict and they increased the school hours. I was so in the mood for writing a song, so got my guitar and started working on it.
her words fixed a broken heart, cause they are a work of perfect art " one day I am gonna be a ballerina, dancing in a really really be arena. "
I was bored out of mind. I guess I should just listen to some songs. It was getting late and I was still awake. I felt lonely, I felt as if the whole world is burying me alive.
I an going to call Ashton. He is the only one here for me.
--------__----------__-------
Convo
******
Ash: Hello ?
Grace: Hello Ashton, it's Grace
Ash: Hi babe
Grace: I need you
Ash: I am always here babe, what's wrong ?
Grace: I feel so alone, I feel as if I am mentally exhausted, I need you badly Ashton.
Ash: Baby, you don't know how bad I wish I was here by your side. Things are going to get better I promise you
Grace: I love you ash
Ash: I love you too baby
Grace: I am so sorry I woke you up, I guess I'll just let you go back to sleep, goodnight Ash.
Ash: I am not sleeping until I make sure that you are fine. So, how was your day ?
Grace: it wasn't the best day but it was okay, I guess. What about yours ? I hope you're happy right now.
Ash: How do you expect me to be happy ? You are not by my side and you are not doing fine.
Grace: Ash I am doing great....
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
We talked and talked until I fell asleep.