Them lips.

Grace's p.o.v

~♧♧♧♧~

I was currently at the grocery shop with Ashton. We were" grocery shopping ". You can call it taking stupid pictures together. We both decided to go for a coffee. We arrived at Starbucks and got our coffees. " 1 coffee for my beautiful princess. " I smiled at him and took my coffee. I was texting jason. Someone took my phone from between my hand. I looked up and saw Ashton reading the texts. I furrowed my eyebrows as his face turned red. " I'm going to the bathroom " He Harshly said and left. I sigh, what's up with him ? I waited for him to come back. He finally arrived. "Are you okay ? " I asked him. " yeah, I'm okay. Hey ? I wanna go to the beach. Can we head over there, now ? " " yeah sure, c'mon " we paid and by we, I mean Ashton. He never let me pay. I had a terrible headache right now. The car ride wasn't so long. We were both walking and having small conversations. We both took our seats at a table  right infront of the ocean. Ashton was making funny faces causing my eyes to tear up from laughing. It was nice having someone to ease the pain. He stopped and just stared at me with a weak smile plastered on his face. " So.." he trailed off. " So..."I mocked him. He chuckled. " Are you and jason..you know...A thing ? " He asked " No ! We are just friends " " you sure ? " "Yes Ash I'm so sure ". I got up and started making my way towards the ocean. I stood close to the shore so the crashing waves hit my toes. I felt two arms wrap around my waist turning me around. There stood he. He was searching for something into my eyes. I could feel his eyes trailing from my eyes to my lips. I really like Ashton and this is bad. So bad. I broke a promise.
Flashback
-------------
" dear god, I promise you, I have learned my lesson,I will neither
Love nor trust anyone but you. I promise "  tears were rolling on my cheeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* end of flashback *
___♡♡___♡♡___

I snapped back into reality when I looked up and found his lips just inches apart from mine. He slowly closed his eyes and I did the same and that's when the spark ran through my body, that's when the butterflies exploded in my stomach. That's when our lips touched. It was a soft passionate kiss. I could feel him pulling me closer by my waist. This time I gave in. My arms were weakly wrapped around his torso. We both pulled apart. He got his hand and pulled my head closer to his chest. He slowly stroked my hair and a sigh of relief escaped his lips. " you don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment " He whispered pulling me close. I pulled away and sat on the sand. He sat down beside me, I looked down but he pulled my face up with his index finger on my chin. "Please listen, you mean everything to me,  when you smile my world lights up. If anything happened to you I- I might die. My only mission in life is to keep you safe, to keep you warm when coldness takes over us, to make you feel loved when self hate is the only thing on your mind. I know you're gonna take a lot of time to say it back but I can wait. Grace, I really love you." He said making my eyes widen. I smiled at him and blushed. I finally spoke. " I-you, you know, it really means a lot, you respect me. It would take me a lot to say it back but I promise you one day I will. " i said. let's hope I'll keep that promise. He quickly pecked my lips and then placed his head on my lap. He was positioned in a way where he could see my face. He reached up and stroked my cheek. "God, you are so pretty " he mumbled. I tried to hide the smile but i just couldn't. And for the first time in years a genuine smile appeared on my face. It was so cold and my clothes weren't thick enough to keep me warm. He sat up straight and wrapped me into his arms. " Keep this in mind huh, you are mine now, only mine. Nobody gets to even text you without my allowance. " He said and I just giggled and shook my head. " What ? " He whined while trying not to laugh. " so I'm not allowed to text jason anymore ?.." I questioned. " Yes ! You are not allowed to text anyone but your boyfriend, Ashton, ME ! " he said making my laugh so hard. " You know what Grace ? " " Hmm..yeah ? " " you have got some soft, sweet lips ". I giggled and looked at him while blushing. " So I'm your girlfriend, right ? You know what boyfriends do to their girlfriends ? They carry them to the car " I giggled while raising my hands up like a little baby so he could carry me. I was just kidding but he misunderstood me and carried me to the car. " Put me down ! I'm so heavy you're gonna get hurt " " What the hell Grace ! You are as light as a feather ! " He playfully huffed.  We were both holding hands. We pulled infront of my house. " Hey, princess, call me if you need anything okay. I'm gonna go home now, I'll call you when I arrive. " Ashton said. I was about to open the door when he pulled me back and turned me around so I was facing him. He leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. " Don't leave me. " He pouted. I giggled " Goodnight Ash. ". " 'Night darling ". I changed into my pajamas and sat down by the bed. I couldn't stop thinking about him. His eyes, his lips, his hair. Him. My phone rang. Ashton. we talked for a little while and I was so tired so e hung up and I drifted into a comforting slumber.

____♢____♢____♢____♢__

Grace's p.o.v

~♧~♧~♧~

I was walking down the fake hall, searching for the light but it was nowhere to be seen. I felt a hand grip my hair and push me against a wall. They started kicking me Everywhere. " No ! NO ! LET GO OF ME ! NO ! " I cried and sobbed but no one heard...