Alright.

Ashton's p.o.v

~♧~♧~♧~♧~

I have seen enough. From the pale face to the almost violent lips. I wanted to scream, yell, cry. Her body was hanging there by the rope around her neck. The chair was on the floor. I quickly ran till I reached her. I started untying the rope and held her fragile body in my hands. I headed towards the nearest hospital. The nurse kept asking questions, I was by now sobbing." PLEASE ! PLEASE ! SAVE HER ! I NEED HER ! " I cried. They took her out of my arms and placed her into a bed, inside a dark room.

* after 2 hours *

I was walking back and forth. Will she survive ?

I remembered her words which caused my lips to crack into a smile. " we, damaged people know we can survive, people fear us. " " you will survive " I whispered crossing my fingers and placing them on my chest near my heart. Suddenly a nurse came out of the room looking a bit down. Anxiety took over me. I ran towards the lady. " IS SHE ALRIGHT ? " I yelled. " She's alive but, her neck is bruised because of a rope being wrapped around her neck, she has also lost a lot of blood. She has survived. " My heart fluttered at these words. I smiled. " Can I see her " " I am sorry but you can't see her right now, she's still asleep "

The lady replied. I just shook my head and headed towards the room. They tried to stop me but I have pushed them away. " Step out of my way IDIOTS ! " I yelled. I have entered the room and saw her lying there, surrounded by all of these machines . One hand lied on her stomach and the other on the hospital bed. I looked at her and sigh. " you still have all of my.., you still have all of my heart ! " the lyrics blasted through my head. My phone was ringing. I turned it off and headed towards her. I looked at her and sigh. I was talking to her but she couldn't hear me.

" I really like you, you know ", " heck I even love you," " It's just complicated. I will do my best to make you believe in love, I love your blue eyes. Yes, they do look Dead but, I still see that spark in them, I see life when I look at you." I took her hand in mine and smiled. I leaned in and pecked her lips as fast as I could. I heard towards the door, got out and decided to surprise her. I bought a couple of boxes filled with caramel apples, and other flavors. I also got a couple of bouquets, a rose bouquet and a tulip bouquet. I have arrived at the hospital and got into her room. She was still asleep. I arranged everything. I have also got her a chocolate box. I sat down beside her and waited for her to wake up. My hand rested on top of hers. I felt her body move a bit. My eyes widened and I smiled as her eyes slightly opened.

~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~

Grace's p.o.v

~♤~♤~♤~♤~

I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by the most angelic voice. " 'morning princess " he whispered softly. " You okay ? " I nodded " I am alright Ashton. " I tried to sit up, but I couldn't. " No ! You should rest " ashton said but I shook my head " I wanna sit up " he just sigh and then helped me up. We were both talking and somehow he took my hand in his and entwined our fingers but I pushed my hand out of his. He looked down and slowly nodded while looking disappointed. I looked around and saw bouquets and chocolate, and two boxes filled with caramel apples. "Ash. Who did all of this ? " " I kinda got everything. " he said while scratching the back of his neck. I giggled and smiled while opening my hands for a hug. He hugged me tightly. Ashton got the apples and handed me one. " Here, try it. I know you have always wanted to. " I smiled at him and ate my "covered in caramel " apple. I have lied back down.