Ardoristic Chapter

Sana just escaped peacefully from the land of the nod. She had a good dream, but it seems that the reality is way greater than that. The girl smiled as she ponders of how she and Jihyo fixed everything between them last night. It went so smooth though and it feels like nothing happened yesterday, their hearts are all better now.

At the moment, Sana was about to sat up but an arm suddenly wrapped her waist causing her to stop from moving. She complied to it in no time, giving herself more time to rest longer. After that, the latter felt something inching closer to her neck, it was Chaeyoung's face. Sana couldn't help herself but to smile at the sight before whispering something. "Chaeng... I need to get up. It's already morning." With her cutesy tone, Chaeyoung denses her face closer to Sana's neck, embracing her with her arms and legs, she doesn't want to let go of Sana still. She just groans and proceeds to make little snores, Sana could say that she's still asleep so she just let her girl like that. If she just had no classes today, she could cuddle with her all day. However, she's curious as well about Chaeyoung's schedule on the same day. She tries to detach herself from the sleeping girl and luckily, she made it. As she sits up, she didn't expect that the girl would also do the same.

"Are you leaving?" Chaeyoung huskily asked, trying to balance herself. Sana could only smile from ear to ear, seeing how clingy Chaeyoung is right now. Sana chuckled a bit because of Chaeyoung's tousled hair but she doesn't care about that, she even ruffles her girl's hair to make it messier. Chaeyoung pouted and crossed her arms after. "I have classes today so..." Sana tries to explain when Chaeyoung reaches for her hands, squeezing them to feel more of her. "I understand." Chaeyoung flashed an alluring smile before yawning. She then relaxed her back on the bed again and closes her eyes while Sana lies her head on the top of the girl's stomach. A moment of silence occurs after that. None of them utter a single word nor make a light sound, it's just Sana playing with Chaeyoung's hands. At the same time, the latter is combing her girlfriend's silky hair. Is this the how their story will end? Chaeyoung asked herself as she observes what's happening at the moment. Peace, love, joy surround them as if everything has finally come to a great ending but Chaeyoung thought it isn't. Well, she can say they were about to enter the conflict. She could feel it, that something more is going to happen sooner or later. A sudden image of Mina pops out of her mind. Knowing how fucked up her story was, but she knows that her eonnie will make it. There are still time, but she has to work as soon as possible before it gets too late.

"Chaengie?" Chaeyoung ghastly responded to Sana. She was pondering too deeply so she took a deep breathe after. She only hummed after calming herself down.

"You okay?" Sana asked worriedly, Chaeyoung chuckled nervously before giving an answer.

"Yep! I was thinking of something so I'm lost. You were asking something?" Chaeyoung sat up again, pushing Sana's head up so gently as well.

"I see... Well, I was just trying to ask if you have something to do today? I mean, don't you have classes too?" Sana cups Chaeyoung's cheeks, squeezes them causing the latter to make funny faces, she giggled.

"I'm pretty late so I have no choice but to ditch--- yah! I can't... Speak..mmm... Well... Sattang..." Sana proceeds on rubbing her cheeks, laughing at the same time. Chaeyoung seems to like the funny act but then, Sana froze in a while but her hands are still caressing her cheeks. "It's still early so..." Sana slowly inches her face closer to Chaeyoung and give her a warm kiss. The latter was caught off guard but she gladly accepted it. Sana could only press her lips on hers, an innocent simple kiss is enough to feel Chaeyoung's lips.

"Yah! You should've locked the door before doing that Ms. Vice President." The two girls immediately ended the kiss. Someone was standing, leaning her left shoulder on the case of the door, arms were crossing. Chaeyoung would like to bump her head on the wall, she admitted she wants to last it a little longer. On the other hand, Sana was found blushing so she looks away. "Jihyo, you're so early." Chaeyoung rubs her nape while letting Jihyo to come in. "Yep, it's my responsibility to be early before everyone." Jihyo chuckled. She ponders how cute their relationship is, and her heart doesn't feel something bitter inside finally. She already moved on. "Just wanna say we need to prepare now, including you Chaeng." Chaeyoung frowned. "The school guards are the ones who will inspect the dorm. If they found out a stranger here, we're doomed." Jihyo explained, Chaeyoung seems to understand the situation now. Sana turns her head to Jihyo to tell that Chaeyoung will ditch her classes today. "Haha! As expected from you Chaeyoung. Well, you can sit in in our class today. How about that?" Jihyo fixes her necktie before she start to tidy up her school bag.