Broken Jar

Deokseong Highschool's examination week is already done. All students are now breathing normally and waiting patiently for the results. Of course, Chaeyoung and Sana's love for each other escalated as the days pass by. Chaeyoung, with her friends often visit Sana after school. It is indeed nice to know that Dahyun and Tzuyu are always there to support their best friend, Sana can say that these three are unbreakable. She admires them more and more, it's because she also noticed that Jihyo occupied herself in her responsibilities on purpose. They are barely consulting each other these days and it is making Sana uneasy, and sad. She feels like she doesn't have a best friend that she could lean on at all.

Chaeyoung tries her best to focus only on her studies and of course Sana. She sometimes meet Mina at the same store when visiting her girl every afternoon for a short period of time. There comes the time that she wanted to tell Sana about this lady but the same time, she is indeed afraid what would be the repercussions after. Sana might get jealous that will lead to a quarrel something like that but she took a mental note that she'll tell this when she's ready to.

Today, as usual, is a hot afternoon. The girl is lucky enough to arrive early in her girlfriend's school because their last teacher wasn't around. One more thing, it was a brave decision to use the skateboard Mina bought for the first time. Dahyun and Tzuyu like it though as soon as they see that cool skateboard of Chaeyoung. The latter told them the story on how Mina bought it, how she was trying to beg the adult not to worry about her board and how the table has turned. The two find it hilarious. It has to be Chaeyoung who's responsible for what happened. It was countless of times she uttered that she dented the car so it was really her fault. She can't believe that happened a month ago and with that, she made a friend... A rich friend.

At this moment, Chaeyoung was found waiting for Sana as usual. Since she's exhausted after those shits she did in her school, she sat on the sidewalk while letting her board to rest beside her. She brushed up her hair and checked her casual fit to make sure she looks good and decent in the eyes of Sana. Sweat starts to flow on her neck but she really doesn't mind the heat because it is worth waiting. Just one glimpse of Sana, she'll feel refreshed. It's been fifteen minutes now and the girl is patiently waiting when their School bell rang. "Finally..." Chaeyoung breathed, smiling from ear to ear and was about to stand up when someone covered her eyes. The girl's lips started to form a curve, a sweet smile that depicts excitement, her insides became active. "Sana..." She uttered softly, not removing the simper on her face. "Looks like you still don't know the texture of Sana's hands." Chaeyoung suddenly turned around after hearing a different voice. It was Jihyo who covered her eyes, chuckling after she pranked the Ehwa student. She even sat beside the girl. Eventually, Chaeyoung tried to show enthusiasm. She thought it was really Sana though. "It's been a while." Chaeyoung said. Like Sana, she barely see Jihyo these days. When visiting their dorm, she wasn't even around. Sana keeps telling the reason that her best friend is too busy being the student council president. "Yeah... I had lots of tasks that was finished today same with my schoolworks. This is actually my first time leaving the campus so early. By the way, you're waiting for Sana?" Jihyo asked casually as always. There are only few students that are passing through the gate unlike before and the two girls are still sitting. They are oblivious that someone's looking at them a bit far behind them.

"Chaeyoung." A gentle tone is enough for Chaeyoung to hear so the latter immediately stood up.

"Sana!" Chaeyoung ran towards her girlfriend to embrace her tightly. Sana can't deny she's soft for her specially when receiving hugs like this one. After a few more seconds, the girl pulled off. "How's school Sattang?" She asked while tucking Sana's hair behind her ear, too light, ticklish. That's what she really likes. Jihyo was just observing them behind, thoughts were running through her mind. "It was so tiring!" Sana whined, pouting cutely adding, "And I'm sorry, we had an overtime that's why we've dismissed so late." After that, she took a glimpse of Jihyo and flashed a wide smile even though their ties feels cold. Chaeyoung also looked at the student council president. "Oh... Jihyo accompanied me while waiting for you." Chaeyoung said. Sana's doubt faded after Chaeyoung, who's totally got no idea, explained why they were together earlier. Of course it is normal to feel jealous and Sana felt that earlier. "I see." Sana nodded. "Jihyo, let me borrow Sana this afternoon. Is it okay?" Chaeyoung asked. "Of course, she's your girl Chaeyoung." Jihyo flashed a thin smile then she turned her face to Sana. "I'll see you later Sana, I guess. Enjoy your time." And Jihyo walks back inside the campus alone. Sana was just following the walking figure with her sight, speechless outside but her mind isn't. This isn't the Jihyo who talks that way, she really feels the tense in her tone and she's getting more and more worried about that. However, she suddenly felt a hand, holding hers. It made her snap back out of her thoughts and decided to look at their hands, fingers are intertwined already. "We're going to our house. My Moms want to meet you Sattang." Chaeyoung again, hugged the girl, she hugged back. "So... We're gonna walk all the way there?" Sana asked making Chaeyoung to frown. She just realized that she only came here with her skateboard. Sana's probably looking for her bike that they could use. "I forgot to tell you I rode with this skateboard today. Wanna try?" Chaeyoung rubbed her nape and raised the board after. Actually, Sana's also afraid to try it but knowing that Chaeyoung wanted to try something new for them, she kinda wants to do it as well. It's so challenging for her and it is going to be fun. She made it with the bicycle so she's certain that she could also make it with the skateboard. "I... I'll try." Though Sana is stuttering, Chaeyoung can feel her urge to try this new experience so they went first to their dormitory because Sana has to change her clothes first. From school uniform to a casual fit, crop topped hoodie and a black track pants together with a sneaker shoes look alluring in her. Chaeyoung almost literally drool over her.