Lid Ajar

"Ow-ow-ow-ow!" Chaeyoung tries to hold Dahyun's hands as the latter tweaks the girl's ears on the way outside the store. The three of them were only left in front of the store since the two Deokseong girls already took a leave. Mina on the other hand was doing her business inside. "Explain." Dahyun finally let go of Chaeyoung's ears, giving her the time to speak for herself. "Dude! You know how much I hate to explain things especially that it's too long." Chaeyoung sigh, rubbing her nape. "You have to Chaeng, 'cause we are hella confused. How come this friend of yours, a crazy rich Japanese, is just working at that freaking store? Huh?" Tzuyu crossed her arms with her eyes a bit glaring at Chaeyoung who's lowering her head.

"Mina..." Chaeyoung took a glance of Dahyun first before Tzuyu.

"She's Sana's mom. No. I mean... Kind of but not." Chaeyoung looked down once again and started to tell them the story from their kindergarten times until now. Tzuyu just realized the puzzle that was solved right after she heard why Mina suddenly came into her best friend's life. She actually didn't believe in destiny but after the phenomenon, her perspective changed. As for Dahyun, the mischievous leader, was about to run away on the way to the dormitory to search for Sana but Tzuyu stopped her right away, clenching the hem of the pale girl's shirt. She almost choke by the sudden act. "Dude, that won't help." Tzuyu softly hammered Dahyun's head with her fist, Chaeyoung laughed. "You know, my mouth is also excited to tell Sana but this is Mina eonnie's job. Let's not get ourselves involved with what's happening between them okay?" Dahyun sighed and then she saluted and promised Chaeyoung that she won't attempt to do it again, Tzuyu just smiled and nods after.

"So... How are you and Sana?" Dahyun asked adding, "Well you know, it's been a while. I miss this moment, the three of us." She pouted. "Jesus, stop being dramatic Dubs. We often see each other at school." Tzuyu cringed. "I think she's right Tzu. We don't spend our time hanging out every after school like we used to since I often visit Sana here. I have to make it up for you two." Chaeyoung grinned, hitting Tzuyu with a realization. 'This is why Sana really loves her. She totally deserves this girl.' Tzuyu just smiled with that thought before they went  to Insadong for hot teas.

***

"Mina?" A soft voice approached the girl who was currently busy reading a book. The soccer field was all empty, the sun was also setting. Mina quickly closes her book and lets the girl to sit beside her. It was just a moment of silence as they watched the sun diving down together, dried autumn leaves are also falling down.

"If I had to leave, would you save me?" Mina immediately faced the girl who asked her, confused.

The daylight finally fades and the cold breeze started to hit them.

"I- I can explain--"

"No need to, Momo." Mina gently held Momo's hand adding, "I will. I will search for you no matter how far you go." Mina looked up in the sky. They've been through a lot and there is no single detail she could forget. The memories she made with Momo were still vivid, enjoying it well. The time Momo saved her was her all time favorite. She had no idea why she even fell for that, was that even a magic though? Or she just started to feel an affection that time? And it was all from Momo, the girl she really hated before. Next to top one was when she asked Momo out and proposed to become her girlfriend. She had no idea where did she gain the confidence since she's an introvert. Momo was utterly surprised that time, knowing that her dream of dating Mina finally came true.

"I was just asking..." Momo leaned her head on Mina's shoulder, hugging her to give warmth.

"Yeah, I figured." Mina doesn't want to know more of what's happening. She knows it will happen soon, she feels something is not right the way it should be, she sensed that Momo is going to leave her. At this moment, she just wanted to enjoy this hour of love, this embrace, this touch.